Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Friday, January 07, 2022

Smart Tips for a Healthy Brain (Part 2)

As we age, it's normal to experience gradual cognitive decline. Symptoms include forgetfulness, slowed processing, and difficulty learning new information and focusing. I experience the first symptom: forgetfulness. For an example: I need to go upstairs to take something. After I went upstairs and had a short conversation with other family member, I then noticed that I forgot what I needed to do by going upstairs. I then went downstairs and would like to continue what I was doing, and then, I remembered why I needed to go upstairs. So, I went upstairs again and went straight what I needed to do before I forgot. 😊 

As I learned from several sources, there are actions we can take now to maintain mental acuity and help slow mental decline. We can call: Cognitive Support. I will begin with what we consume in traditional action and its alternative.

Traditional: 
1. Eat a healthy diet: fruits, veggies, plant oil, cold-water fatty fish, seeds, or try the Mediterranean Diet.
2. Do not smoke. Smokers experience cognitive decline faster than non-smokers.
3. Limit alcohol. Consuming too much alcohol may lead to changes in memory, emotions, and coordination

Alternative:
1. Drink green tea, It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It contains caffeine and the amino acid L-theanine, which may improve alertness and cognitive function.
2. Take fish oil. Omega-3 fatty acids help maintain cell membranes and facilitate cell function.
3. Take B vitamins. They can help support nervous system function, brain function, red blood cell development, and cellular energy and dopamine production.
4. Try essential oils. Citrus, eucalyptus, peppermint, ginger, rosemary, and sage oils may help increase alertness.
5. Make coffee, Even the small of coffee may improve attention, memory, and alertness.

I do all traditional actions. I eat veggies and fruits every day. I do not smoke, neither consume alcohol.

For alternative actions: we can consume greencoffee, and multivitamin. I do not consume green tea and coffee a lot because those can cause me palpitations if I consume too much, so I seldom to consume them in the last two years ago, but I consume multivitamin, and my husband and my daughter do, too. (*)

Source: Rite Aid


If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction. 
Subscribe!




What am I doing right now? 
 Follow me on Twitter 
Have you read one of the TOP NEWS on Chester County Press, for Wednesday, January 5, 2022? They featured my daughter and her book, Phobe's Mental Health Journey.

About 1 minute ago from web

0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP