Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Monday, September 21, 2009

Heaven by Los Lonely Boys

I'm sure if you love music, you will be familiar with a song, titled Heaven. I often listen this song many times when driving to work or driving home. It is sung by a rock band, named Los Lonely Boys.

First time I didn't know about their profiles at all, I just enjoyed their music very much. Yesterday when I went to church, the music members sang this song in the end of their performance. Wow, I would like to stand up and move my body to dance, but I just kept seating, clapped my hands and moved my head and shoulder. I love this song, especially its lyric, it is simple but gives us a deep thought: How far is heaven?

I tried to search their video and found out their profiles. Gosh, I was wrong! I thought they are one of the Americans rock band (pure), NO, they are Mexican - American rock band. I was so impressed.

Below is their video I would like to share with you, guys!! ENJOY!!!





HEAVEN
by Los Lonely Boys

Vamanos!

Save me from this prison
Lord, help me get away
'Cause only you can save me now
From this misery

Well I've been lost in my own place
And I'm getting' weary
How far is heaven?
And I know that I need to change
My ways of living
How far is heaven?
Lord, can you tell me?

I've been locked up way too long
In this crazy world
How far is heaven?
I just keep on prayin', Lord
I just keep on livin'
How far is heaven?
(Oh, Lord, can you tell me?)
How far is heaven?
(I just gotta know how far it is)
How far is heaven?
(Oh, Lord, can you tell me?)

Tu que estas en alto cielo, hechame tu bendicion.
[translated from Spanish: you that's in a higher place, send me down a blessing]

'Cause I know there's a better place
In this place I'm livin'
How far is heaven?
So I just got to show some faith
And just keep on givin'
How far is heaven?
(Oh, Lord can you tell me)
How far is heaven?
(I just gotta know how far it is)
How far is heaven?
(Oh, Lord, can you tell me?)
How far is heaven?
I just gotta know how far
I just wanna know how far


Share/Save/Bookmark












What am I doing right now?


Follow me at Twitter

Still writing chapter 20.
about 1 minute ago from web




6 comments:

Unknown 1:24 PM  

Los Lonely Boys are comprised of the Garza brothers from San Angelo, Texas. They are Americans of Mexican decent. As a matter of fact, they just came back from Iraq where they were entertaining the troops. You can see video and pictures of the trip on their Fan Forum: www.loslonelyboys.com/forums
If you like Heaven, you might also enjoy "Forgiven" from their latest CD entitled, FORGIVEN. Many of their songs on FORGIVEN and their second CD, SACRED, have religious connotations.

Fida Abbott 3:11 PM  

Hi Bela, thanks for the info. I'll visit that link.

Have nice day

bluedreamer 9:34 PM  

wow nice video, i like rock band who's performing gospel songs
i just love the message, it makes me think how really far the heaven is...

Fida Abbott 4:18 AM  

Mee, too. I'm glad you like this video and enjoy the song.

Have great day, BD.

Anonymous 4:22 AM  

hey, long time not visit this blog...

did the survey. thanks

have a great weekend!

HOKI 11:00 PM  

Hi Ancilla,

It's nice to have your visit here. I'll add your name to the list on Sunday night.

Thanks for your interest and good luck!

Have nice weekend.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP