Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What do You Think about Woman?

I read Renungan Harian (Indonesia Daily Devotional) this morning. It had very interesting topic. It was about the woman as one of God's creations (Genesis 2:18-23).



Every God’s creation is unique and special. He created everything with certain and special purposes. If God created first man with His fingers through the clay of the ground (Genesis 2:7) and created woman also with His fingers through the rib that He had taken from the man (Genesis 2:22), it doesn’t mean that woman is a weak creature. Physically man and woman are absolutely different. Man is created to protect woman. That is why we could see their differences physically. Although woman is a creature that is needed to be protected by man, she also has strong abilities that man doesn't have. That is why God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a suitable partner for him.” (Gen 2:18).

Do you know that woman is very easy to cry? She cries in the happiness and sadness. She can be washed but she is not from the plastic. She has 200 parts to move and to be used for many things. She can prepare food meanwhile she is doing the laundry and watching her babies/children. She can hug once time for her children, she can hug and give the comfort to her family who have broken heart or for any accidents, she can heal herself when she is sick, she can work 18 hours per day. She is soft outside but strong inside.

What I wrote above I have experienced. If I compare how many hours I and my husband work, I work more time than him. He goes to work for 8 hours per day for five days in a week. When he goes home, he will go to sleep; watching TV, sometimes going online, sometimes watching and playing with my daughter. He likes to make sandwiches for his lunch or dinner. He cleans carpets in the certain times and cut the grass when the time comes. How about me? I work for 5 hours per day for five days in a week. Preparing food for lunch or/and dinner, sometimes breakfast for whole family. I do shopping, I do the laundry and put all the clothes to their places, I clean kitchen everyday, whole the house in the certain times, taking care of my daughter when I am in home, drive her and pick her up from her school, taking care of my plants, inside and outside, going online everyday to do my duties as Managing Editor and responsible for writing course activities everyday; watching the activities between students and mentors, and give the responds for every question; replying emails from KabarIndonesia readers, helping editing and activating the articles, answering emails everyday, writing for my projects, several medias and my blogs. I also think everyday what food I will cook for the next day, how much money do I need for this and that, etc.

Yes, I know I have spent more time everyday to work than my husband. One thing that I know that he has responsibility for his whole family as a household head. God said that woman was created to complete man needs. It means, woman is the main source to fill a man needs perfectly. Man needs woman to complete and help him in many ways, woman needs man to help and protect her.

I know everybody will have different perspectives and what I have written above is not really completed. At least we have been reminded about the differences between man and woman. If we have understood about this different principles, there will no more arguments for what man and woman have to do. Each of them will know what they have to do to make them as a suitable partner like God said.


Share/Save/Bookmark









What am I doing right now?


Follow me at Twitter

I still continue writing for chapter 2.
about 1 minute ago from web



6 comments:

Mhar's Display 5:21 PM  

I agree when you said that a woman cries easily. I do. I easily get emotional on things.

Fida Abbott 1:25 AM  

Hello Mhar,

Thank you for reading my recent post and left a comment here.

I hope you have very nice day.

Best regards,
FA in PA

Henny Listyowati 8:39 AM  

the point is acceptance about differences between man and woman. No demanding.

thank you for write this article

regard from Jakarta

bluedreamer27 10:41 AM  

for me women are emotional but then they are good advisers
hello just dropping by here
have a great day and happy blogging

Fida Abbott 10:22 PM  

Hi H,

Thank you for leaving a comment here and have great weekend.

Fida Abbott 10:23 PM  

Hello Bluedreamer,

Thank you for leaving your first comment at my Blog.

Have great weekend.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP