Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Friday, April 17, 2009

International Blogger Community

This time my sweet friend, Mariuca gives me a cool tag to join International Blogger Community. It is cool and fun. Below is a badge I get:


Rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Copy the image above, the rules and the questionnaire in this post.
3. Post this in one or all of your blogs.
4. Answer the four questions following these Rules.
5. Recruit at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll by sharing this with them.
6. Come back to BLoGGiSTa iNFo CoRNeR (PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK) at http://bloggistame.blogspot.com and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.
7. Have Fun!Questions &

Your Answers:
1. The person who tagged you: Mariuca
2. His/her site’s title and url: My Mariuca
3. Date when you were tagged: April 17, 2009
4. Persons you tagged: For this special tag, I would like to tag my friends who have joined as EC members. I have met some new friends and I love it. This is what one of the advantages being a blogger. They are: Dhemz, Marly, Mrs. Mecombers, Emila Yusof, Mharms, LilysGramma and Devita



Share/Save/Bookmark




What am I doing right now?


Follow me at Twitter

Trying to find more time to write.
about 1 minute ago from web





13 comments:

Gee 10:35 AM  

hi fida, thanks for joining IBC. I've already included your name and site in the masterlist. happy blogging! :D

Fida Abbott 2:12 PM  

Thanks B!!
Happy Blogging too.

Rebecca 4:50 PM  

Fida, you are so sweet! You definitely deserve such an award; I enjoy reading your stories about Indonesia and Pennsylvania.

Thank you for the award! I am gretaly honored!

Mhar's Display 11:45 PM  

Hello Fida, thanks for sharing this meme to my blogs. I will work on it.

Mariuca 4:58 AM  

Hi Fida! Thanks so much for doing the tag so quickly! I thought this was a pretty cool tag, so did it asap too. Enjoy your weekend dearie. Love and hugs! :):):)

Fida Abbott 10:11 AM  

Hello Rebecca, you are very welcome. I am glad you like that writing. Since I knew how cooked my own special spaghetti, I became a spaghetti lover.

Enjoy your spring!

Fida Abbott 10:12 AM  

Hello Mhar and Mariuca,

You are welcome and happy nice weekend.

dhemz 12:20 AM  

hello Fida...thanks for including me with this award...it is my honor...much appreciated....thanks for the friendship I have found in you...:)

Fida Abbott 9:40 AM  

You are welcome Dhemz. It is very nice having new friends via EC.

Have nice spring!

Devita 11:35 PM  

Hi sis Fida!! It's done!!

Fida Abbott 9:13 PM  

Great Icha. I am glad finally you join this community.

Have great day!

Blogger Rise 10:11 AM  

congratulation

Mrs. Mecomber 2:40 PM  

Fida-- this is a great award! It shows perfectly how we have all made new friends, all around the world, through blogging. I am so happy to get this award from you! Thank you so very much!

P.S. I hope you are enjoying spring, now that it has finally come to the Northeast. :)

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP