Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Friday, July 04, 2008

I am Friend of Liberty

First of all, "HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY" to all of my American Families & Relatives, American Friends, and American Blogger Friends!

In the same time I also join as one of Friends of Liberty Blogroll. I am interested to join in it because of the spirit in its dedication to promote Virtue and Truth.



Yes, I understand the concepts of the words Virtue and Truth as primarily and traditionally defined by Jesus Christ in the Holy Scriptures.

Virtue as in "you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength" and "you shall love your neighbor as yourself." (Matt. 22:37-40). Truth as in "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me" (Jn. 14:6) and "All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work." (II Tim 3:16)
"To promote true religion is the best and most effectual way of making a virtuous and regular people. Love to God and love to man is the subtance of religion; when these prevail, civil laws will have little to do. ... The magistrate (or ruling part of any society) ought to encourage piety ... [and] make it an object of public esteem. Those who are vested with civil authority ought ... to promote religion and good morals among all their government."
(John Witherspoon)


MySpace


I would like to share this video to you. I knew this video from Brazoscowgirl. I felt tears in my eyes. Yes, I always support them. I also come from the military family. My Father was in Navy, My Uncles, some of my other families and relatives in Indonesia are in the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Police. So I knew how the feeling being the members of the military family.

I would not talk many things. It is better you watch this video and might share it to anybody. Pray & give the respect to them who serve their country.

Don't forget to turn off the volume of my playlist before you play this video!







SPONSOR: Sign up SURF JUNKY and start getting paid to surf using our Surf Junky Browser.

7 comments:

Hercules Mulligan 5:10 PM  

Hello Fida; HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY! :D

Thanks so much for joining the Friends of Liberty blogroll. It is an honor and a pleasure to have your blog listed, and to add you as a blogger comrade!

Thanks for sharing the video. It is good to both count our blessings and remember those brave men and women who have chosen to put those things aside for their fellow countrymen. I support our troops all the way, even though I don't always support those who send them to die. If they must suffer and die, there must be a just and lawful reason. The things these soldiers go through should warrant that sentiment.

Thanks again for sharing. I will do so myself as soon as I get the opportunity. I love the song in the back; it's one of my favorites.

God bless you (and God bless our troops).

Kathy 8:36 PM  

Fida,
Thanks so much for passing this video along. Today this video speaks words that I cannot. The military and their families do so much for us and so many we never thank.

Fida Abbott 11:07 PM  

Hercules, You are welcome.

Kathy, thank you for your first comment and your visit.

Have great weekend,
Fida

Ika Devita Susanti 6:48 AM  

Happy Independence day!!

Fida Abbott 9:13 AM  

Thanks Icha. Don't for forget my message for your thesis.

Anonymous 11:27 PM  

Hello, Fida! Congratulations on joining the Friends of LIberty blogroll! :)

Fida Abbott 10:12 AM  

Mrs. Mecomber, thank you.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP