Last month, in June a winner, Bluedreamer, and runner up winner, Mariuca who won Enthusiasm Giveaway Contest informed me that both of them had received my book. They expressed how happy they were in receiving my gift as they have expressed in their blogs.
Bluedreamer who I used to call him BD, had finished reading my book in just several weeks and he was so excited to want to review my book soon but he would wait in order to participate again in my upcoming contests.
Below I'm going to attach his expression when he was still reading my book:
- After reading all your hardwork for this book (well not yet done with it), I can say the Enthusiasm really deserve this achievements... you deserve this my friend... (June 9, 2009)
- Hi Fida... I really had so much fun reading your novel... I am currently on the 13th chapter... I really learn so much from you ... oh and some Indonesian terms too like ibu, tumpeng, mimpi indah, and selamat tidur... thanks. (June 12, 2010)
- Hi Fida, I am done reading your novel and it is very amazing...
oh and I saw my name at page 233 and Mariuca at page 35
so sweet of you to mention us. Thanks a lot. I will post my review so soon. (June 22, 2010)
And below I attach two nice pictures Mariuca has posted them in her blog
If you're interested to read her whole post about how she felt getting this book, you may visit her post on June 19, 2010, entitled "Reading Enthusiasm".
I feel grateful everytime seeing my autograph below. Thank you, Mariuca. They have been saved in the file as my picture collections for this book.
- Based on my reading so far however, I do have to let you know just how proud I am of Fida! And through her writing, I am allowed a privileged glimpse into the world she shares with her daughter and hubby.
- I now know a little bit more about Fida and her thoughts and visions.
- Enthusiasm is indeed a joy to read and Fida did a tremendous job in getting her voice across!
- Thank you for the book, the friendship and most of all, thank you for the inspiration you have stirred within me. That, I will never forget.
Thank you BD and Mariuca. It was joy reading your post, comments and thought about getting and reading my book.
To all my friends, please, don't forget, this Saturday or Sunday whenever I have time, I'm going to announce my upcoming contests. Please, stay tune! (*)
What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter
I'm going to have blueberry pancake for breakfast.
about 1 minute ago from web