Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Friday, May 14, 2010

The Winner of "Enthusiasm" Giveaway Contest



Dear All,

I have been so busy in managing my time but thanks God I have done one by one what I need to do as a Mom, a wife, an author who has just launched a new book, and as a responsible person in handling several online activities.

I have three great news:

First, I have received my award certificate and award stickers from NABE (North American Bookdealer Exchange). Now, I am more confident to promote my book (Thanks God).


Second, I got a permission to do book signing at Baxter's Black Sheep Saloon in Berwyn, Pennsylvania on any Saturday as long as there is no party. I am so excited. I am planning to have that event in summer around early to mid of July. So please, stay tune for this upcoming news. I have to discuss this plan with co-owner and General Manager, Jessica Keough. This event can be happened because of great help and support from Ruth Abbott. She is one of my heroes in helping my book marketing run well.

Third, this morning I got a responding email from Don McCauley--Host the Authors Show Radio to confirm that he has received all the information from me that he needs for his interview. We both has made an appointment that the interview will be made next week on Thursday, May 20, 2010 at 11.30 A.M. It won't be directly on air but will be recorded and then he will bring it to the studio for editing. He will send me an information via email about the schedule of the interview will be online. I am so excited.

Now, as the main topic of this post, I would like to announce proudly the winner of "Enthusiasm" Giveaway Contest. There are two finalists has been chosen and now I have to choose just one person between them.

It is enough difficult to choose one of them. Every finalist has their own pluses in presenting their entries so I have to be very careful in choosing them and be wise to give the prize for the runner up winner. So this is what I have decided:

For the winner will get a free "Enthusiasm" paperback copy with my autograph and a beautiful bookmark. I will send it free with no cost for shipping and handling.

For the runner up winner will get a free "Enthusiasm" paperback copy with my autograph and a beautiful bookmark. One thing you have to do is you just send a payment for shipping and handling (airmail) via your paypal account.



For the winner and the runner up winner, please confirm your complete name and address via Facebook or leave me a message by filling the online contact form at http://www.abbottsbooks.com/

Below are the things I most consider their entries:

Bluedreamer (Cavite-Philippines), I've noticed these sentences that took my atention: He tried to look for the definition of "Enthusiasm" from several online sources. Here, what he wrote: Enthusiasm and its meaning are still, somehow, confusing to me but as what they said, you’ll never know a thing unless you experience it. Other sentences that took my attention, he wrote: I really want to have a copy of this book. This book will help me to get to know more about Fida and her journey in life and also to find out how enthusiasm help her to achieve her dream. According to her site at FidaAbbott.com, mentions this book is filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm. It will draw out the best within your heart and mind. Now I am getting more excited!

Besides those sentences, I've noticed since in the beginning he has been already very excited and enthusiastic waiting for this contest. Though it was through blogosphere, I still could feel it his enthusiasm.

Mariuca (Kuala Lumpur-Malaysia), She is always perfect in presenting her post especially for the contest entry. With nice paragraphs and nice words of how she expresses her feeling to get my book, I feel honored. Several sentences that took my atention are "As her blog friend and reader, I knew she was working on her first novel via her blog writings and followed the process she went through in getting "Enthusiasm" out. And I'd love to receive an autographed copy from her of course! It thrills me when someone I love achieves something scent-sational. For Fida to have her very own story published and read worldwide is truly the best form of compliment any writer could receive. And I hope "Enthusiasm", as one of her greatest writing achievements; will help inspire me to continue believing in and pursuing my own dreams too."

So, who is the winner? To find out who he/she is, please visit www.abbottsbooks.com

Good luck for the winner and runner up winner!! Don't forget both of you still have a chance to participate in the next upcoming contest!! And remember as the winner and runner up winner, I expect both of you to write a review of my book.

Share/Save/Bookmark


What am I doing right now?

Follow me at Twitter

Getting ready to go to work.
about 1 minute ago from web

8 comments:

bluedreamer27 9:28 PM  

yikes.. my heart is beating so fast...
anyway.. before seeing who the winner is..
i want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to write about it..
being one of the finalist is such a win win for me already..
Cheers! and wish all the best in your novel and to all the upcoming novels of you..

Fida Abbott 11:46 PM  

Congratulations BD!!!
Thank you for your participations and great support!

Mariuca 2:32 AM  

Fida!!! :)

Mariuca 2:33 AM  

Oooooooh finalist me??? Muahahahahhahha hahahaha aiyoooo so happy and excited Fida! To be shortlisted as finalists is already an honour, thanks so much sweetie! And congrats to BD as the other finalist woo hoo! :):):)

Mariuca 2:35 AM  

Ha ha it's true! I do feel so inspired seeing your achievement, your reality will continue to help soar my dream higher and higher, thank you for the very nice mention here. I am honoured. :):):)

Fida Abbott 9:28 AM  

Congratulations Mariuca!!!
Thank you for your participation and great support.

Have a nice weekend!

Veronica Peralta 4:43 PM  

Congratulations for the great accomplishment!

Fida Abbott 7:45 AM  

Hi there,
It is nice to have your first visit and left a comment to my blog. Thank you!
I have visited back to your blog and I think we have the same interest in cooking.

Please, keep in touch!

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP