Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Novel Enthusiasm: Some Exciting News in One Day

Dear Family and Friends,

I have been so excited to update this blog with my recent news. I have to wait until I have enough time to write something here and this evening is the right time to do it.

OK, now I will start to wite them one by one below:

1. This morning I got an email from Heni, an Editor (volunteer) at kabarindonesia.com. She had read my book, Enthusiasm without buying it. One of her co-workers from China visited her company where she is working now and brought a book--it was my book "Enthusiasm" and let her to read it. Just in two days she finished reading my book, though she missed many pages because her co-worker would stay less than a week in Indonesia. She got my book as a present from her boyfriend because she likes reading novel. She told Heni that she didn't know any Indonesian famous novelist and now she just knew one Indonesian who lives in USA and wrote a novel in English. Isn't it a big surprise?? I asked Heni if she would like to write a review and she did it. I suggested her to send it to a famous Indonesia magazine: GATRA where my review of another book was ever published there around 3 years ago. Good luck, Heni. If they accept your review of my book, we should celebrate together!!!

2. This morning I also got an email from Jawaban.com that now they are featuring my book review written by Viviana Widjaja. Click a photo below to read my book review in Indonesian. They created this beautiful banner and I am honored to accept it. Thank you Jawaban.com Team. I appreciate your interest to publish my book review.


3. This afternoon I got an email from Danielle Hampson, an Executive Producer of The Authors Show, announcing my on air interview has been edited and ready for broadcast. It will be scheduled full one day (24 hours) on July 2, 2010 (it changes on July 6, 2010). Please check it by clicking a banner bellow.


4. This evening I got an email from my other account at abbottsbooks.com from Brian Feinblum. He is a Chief Marketing Officer/Vice President of Planned Television Arts. He saw my book that was being featured at Book Expo America last month on May 25-27, in New York and he intrigued enough to reach out to me and explore how we both can work together. Cool! I would reply his email soon and introduce myself and my recent published book. Honestly, as a new author in this country, I never heard about his famous company that has delivered many best selling authors, like Stephen King, Nora Roberts, Robert T. Kiyosaki, and many more. I am so honored to have his interest and look forward what he can help to promote my book. If you want to know more about this company and about him, click his picture.

Additional news

Two days ago I got a confirmation email from Writers Digest that they have received my book last month to participate in the celebration of their 18 Annual Anniversary for their book contest.

Last weekend I have finished my third chapter of my second novel (True romance story) and got postive reviews from the writters community website, a place where I used to workshop my writings. I am so excited as they are interested for the story I have presented. Three first chapters have made them curious what I would like to write next. I hope this novel will get good response from a famous publisher someday.

Right now I am planning to finish creating my online media kit in flash website. Then I will finish my second cookbook project and continue writing chapter 4.

Thank you for your time to read this post. I will see you in the next upcoming interesting post.

Cheers,

Share/Save/Bookmark


What am I doing right now?

Follow me at Twitter


I'm busy to prepare several things for this month needs.


about 1 minute ago from web

2 comments:

bluedreamer27 9:56 PM  

after reading all your hardwork for this book (well not yet done with it),i can say the Enthusiasm really deserve this achievements...you deserve this my friend...

Fida Abbott 10:23 PM  

Thank you, BD and enjoy reading my book!

Happy blogging!

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP