Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

EXPLORING MY IDEAS: First Check Received from a Reader

Yesterday I received the first check for my new published book: Exploring My Ideas from a friend. She is not able to come as her brother in law invited her and her family to have vacation together to the beach on the day of my book launch party. As she will miss that event, she still wants to read my book by purchasing one copy of my book and support my church through her donation.
Isabelle, 3 Point Alliance employee
Thank you all who have done RSVP and gave responses "YES" or "NO". I really appreciate your responses no matter you will be able to come or not. Just feel free to let me know what is your answer to my invitation so I can focus to others who aren't in my list yet.
To all family and friends who are able to come, I am very excited to see you on August 4th at 5 PM. I will have special guests on that day, including Dean Emeritus of Cheyney University of Pennsylvania who wrote Foreword of my book, Former General Manager of YKBK (Indonesian publisher who published my book Enthusiasm in Indonesia) who came from Ohio, Director of Coatesville Area Public Library, Music Director of CASD, Rector and Deacon of the Episcopal Church of the Trinity, etc.
As most of my guests don't know about my book Enthusiasm and they asked about it, I will have my book Enthusiasm available for purchase too with 20% discount from retail price during that event. Now you will have enough books to read during this summer.
I will see you all on Saturday, August 4, 2018 at 5 PM.
Thank you for your support.(*)
If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.
 
Subscribe!

Share/Save/Bookmark
What am I doing right now?
Follow me on Twitter 

I see GOD works beautifully on His own way to make everything beautiful in my life in the right time. AMEN. About 1 minute ago from web

0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP