Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Getting Ready for Online Teaching: Bahasa Indonesia for USAF

After getting Certificate of Completion, I have certified to teach online in Indonesian.  Last two weeks I also had done my online Lesson Development Workshop. Next, I had to prepare my office so it should look comfortable/nice for my students to see the background of my office. Last month I did it. It took a full day to clean and arrange it, but it was worthy although my back was tight after it. Everybody was happy. They enjoy doing online activities in there too. My youngest daughter also studies, reads, and draws sometimes in my office.  

Look, how nice my office is!
 
The first person who enjoyed being in my clean office was my youngest daughter.
Special corner, full with important books from Basic Income Tax, Bahasa Indonesia, writing, gardening, etc. including family photo albums
My husband bought a new printer. He thought I would need it but I didn't need it for my online teaching. He then needs it for his new job. A right stuff for him.

I let my youngest daughter choosing screensaver for her favorite stuff: Anime. I also display my online teaching certificate on the corner.
One thing missing: a big stuffed animal to cuddle. A dog. I gave his name: Browny.
A must have to teach online: a headset with microphone attached. I got a good deal at Walmart: h390 Logitech USB Headset (clear digital stereo, laser-tuned drivers, noise-cancelling microphone, and adjustable headband).
The last one is voice recorder. This I might use it for higher classes or for listening test.
Proud to serve:
 as one of their instructors. 

***
 
If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.  
Subscribe!

Share/Save/Bookmark
What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter 
Getting ready for my other new job next Monday: I will refresh my brain by practicing Excel tomorrow. about 1 minute ago from web

2 comments:

Yadayada Phillips 7:03 AM  

Congratulation Mbak Fida!
Keep on fire the good spirit... God bless you :-)

Fida Abbott 8:51 AM  

Dear Yadayada Phillips,

Thank you for your great support. Keep enthusiastic to reach your dream too and GBU!

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP