Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Sunday, June 07, 2015

Growing After Being A New Citizen

Even though I have been almost 13 years living in the USA, I am still learning many new things--like a person who is aged almost 13 years old that still needs to learn a lot things. I consider my age of 13 years old of becoming a resident in the USA. I love learning so I can grow. So what I have been learning? OK, let me write a long list below:
- learning to so speak English in my daily activities;
- becoming a wife to an American;
- becoming a mother to my baby and my three grown up kids (teenagers at that time);
- becoming a cook lover;
- becoming active using internet to browse many interesting stuffs;
- learning to write after almost 20 years absent;
- learning to blogging using my second language;
- learning to be a self-published author;
- learning to know the school system by following the school activities of my youngest daughter;
- learning about American Girl Scouts systems and activities which my youngest daughter joins in;
- learning how to garden and grow flowers, fruits and vegetables in the country who has four different seasons;
- learning to apply jobs;
- learning how to interact with many type of Americans;
- learning how to socialize with my husband's big family;
- learning how to socialize with others;
- learning to volunteer at elementary school by teaching students reading;
- learning the new skills by taking some courses in the different fields: crafting in English writing, entrepreneurship, marketing, administrative assistance and federal taxes;
- learning many new systems from paying bills, health insurance, purchasing online, etc.;
- learning to handle many new challenging things happened in family circumstances that mostly drive me crazy;
- and many other things.
Believe or not, I still need to learn many things. Learning is awesome even though sometimes it makes my nerves become tense; drains my energy, time, thought, and money (hahaha).
Becoming a new citizen is the right decision. My family is here. My soul is here. So, here I am with lot of hopes, goals and dreams. 
So what I have done after being a new citizen? For this answer, I don't have a long list but I have been satisfied for taking two big steps: protecting my family by having life insurance and building the stronger financial by having an investment.
And what will I plan to do next? For this answer, I still don't have a long list either, but several things I am sure to do soon is continuing my tax school (Intermediate level) this summer and becoming a volunteer in the community. (What I really enjoy my life--good and bad) ***
 
 
If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction. Subscribe!

Share/Save/Bookmark


What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter
Hoping I always smile everyday. about 1 minute ago from web

0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP