Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Thursday, March 03, 2011

NEW YEAR REFLECTION (11): Keep Moving Forward

My little daughter when she was five years old had made a surprise. In just several weeks she tried hard to be able to play hula hoop. She kept trying and trying till one night my husband showed me a video he took as I attach it below.


Then just several months ago in 2010, she made another surprise. I heard someone playing a song on the keyboard and I was sure there was nobody at home except me and my daughter. So I turned my head and saw her playing that song. I was so amazed. She did it by herself. When I asked how could she play it, she showed the light instruction on it and she kept practicing to follow it until she did it independently. I'm sure it would take some time till she was able to do it by herself without I knew. Below I attach one of the videos I ever took.


What we have learned from her? Sometimes we need to learn like a little child when we are pusrsuing our goals or dream. A little child mostly never gives up until she/he gets what she/he wants. Even a baby who is learning how to walk. I still remember when she was still a baby. She kept trying to stand up and walk, stand up and walk, and kept moving like that till she felt tired and at other times she would try it again. Again and again. And when she was around one year old, she was able to walk.

We've known already evertyhing isn't instant to reach our goals/dreams but needs a process and sometimes will take a long time. What we need to do is KEEP MOVING FORWARD!

Do you ever watch the movie of MEET THE ROBINSONS?? If you haven't yet, watch it!! This movie has a message to us that we should keep to move forward to reach our goals/dreams and also it will entertain you and your family!!! Don't give up! That's what this movie is trying to tell us. If we fail, it shows that we are getting to close to the next level. It means we have learned what the things that make us failed and we should not do it again but try other ways.

Below I attach the movie trailer MEET THE ROBINSONS!!! This is one of my favorite movies from Disney production.


And below is Little Wonders song, a soundtrack music for the movie MEET THE ROBINSONS. I love it!!! And it's also one of my favorite songs ever.


Little Wonders
Singer: Rob Thomas

Let it go
Let it roll right off your shoulder
Don't you know
The hardest part is over
Let it in
Let your clarity define you
In the end
We will only just remember how it feels

Ref:
Our lives are made
In these small hours
These little wonders
These twists and turns of fate
Time falls away,
But these small hours
These small hours
Still remain

Let it slide
Let your troubles fall behind you
Let it shine,
Till you feel it all around you
And I don't mind
If it's me you need to turn to
We'll get by
It's the heart that really matters in the end

(Ref)

All of my regret
Will wash away somehow
But I cannot forget
the way I feel right now

In these small hours
These little wonders
These twists and turns of fate
Yeah, these twisted turns of fate
Time falls away
Yeah, but these small hours,
These small hours
Still remain

Yeah, oh they still remain
These little wonders
All these twists and turns of fate
Time falls away
But these small hours
These little wonders
Still remain


If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.
Subscribe!


Share/Save/Bookmark



What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter
Break time! Reading "Yeshua" in this week.

about 1 minute ago from web

2 comments:

Icha 12:42 AM  

Wow... She grows into adorable girls. Time flies so fast. And look at her with the holahoop.. lol.. She looks so excited! Give my best regards to her. I miss her voice.

I haven't watched "Meet The Robinson" but I really want to watch it. I have limited spare time now because I work from 6 to 6, because the location of my office is far from my house. I usually tired when I arrive home so I spend the rest of my time having a talk with my parents or sleeping and relaxing. lol. But I miss sitting on the sofa and watch my favorite movie.

HOKI 8:58 AM  

Visit her blog, Icha. Yes, she grows fast.

Take on Saturday or Sunday to wacth this movie.

Happy blogging!

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP