Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Thanksgiving Video (1)



When I am writing this post now before leaving for work, it has been snowing since three hours ago. My little daughter is so excited. She thinks she will play on the snow tomorrow. Now, although it is little late, but I'm very excited to post many videos and pictures today and for next several days step by step.

Above and below I attach three first video I took before we had Thanksgiving dinner together. As you know my husband came from big family, so don't be surprised if you will see many kids around in them. Enjoy!!!

Location: My husband's brother house in Medford, New Jersey, 11/26/2009.




My little daughter (left) with her great cousin, Tess.



Share/Save/Bookmark





What am I doing right now? Follow me at Twitter


Getting ready for work.


about 1 minute ago from web


7 comments:

bluedreamer27 9:13 PM  

i know i'm late for this... but i want to greet you still a belated Happy Thanksgiving day!!

Feed Your Mind 9:14 PM  

by the way fida, i have something for you inmy site. its a friendship award an thanks for being one of them,
hope you like it
here's the link

FEED YOUR MIND

happy blogging

Blue Tech 9:15 PM  

Thanks for the video, i enjoyed watching it,,, belated happy thanks giving

Marites 9:17 PM  

hi, i saw you in one of bluedreamer's blog.. We both received an award .Congrats!
it's nice to be here in your blog, i hope we could be friends!
happy sunday

A greetings froma blogger mom,
Marites

Fida Abbott 10:14 PM  

Hi BD, now I know your real name, Milton Coyne.
Thank you, I feel honored. Yes, I agree what you have written above. I will post it after I finished post all my Thanksgiving videos and pictures.

Thank you so much.

Fida Abbott 10:16 PM  

Hi Blue Tech,

Thank you for your special visit.
Have great day.

Fida Abbott 10:21 PM  

Hello Mar,

Thanks for your first visit and comment. Of course, we can be a friend. I am always very glad having a new friend from blogging.

You blog has been linked at 'Supporter' and 'Blogger Friend' list.

Best Regards,
Fa in Pa

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP