Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Friday, October 09, 2009

Celebrating Our 7th Anniversary

In celebrating our seventh Anniversary, I would like to give a great thank to Mariuca who gave Happy Anniversary wishes in the last post, Our 7th Anniversry, dated on Oct 4th, 2009. In appreciation of her wishes and attention, I would send her 200 EC this weekend.

What happened on the date of our 7th Anniversary, it was sad - my husband had diarrhea all day. Because too much liquid came out from his body, he got fever. The next day, he went to see the doctor and got antibiotic to take. It can kill the germs in his tummy.

Now my husband has to be in the tight diet because it happened twice already. It was a serious problem if he didn't take care and watch his diet. He gave me this link to help me arranging the foods he needs and avoid other foods he should not take.

Another sweet news, this morning after returning from his work, he gave me two surprised Anniversary gifts, Banana Parfait and A set of four Celtic CDs (yay!). He looked so cute when gave them to me and mentioned, "Happy Anniversary!!" (he, he...)

Now I'm very happy seeing him not sick anymore and I can concentrate to finish writing my novel soon. I have enjoyed writing it and now I will write the ending for chapter 21 and this weekend I will be ready to write chapter 22. If there is no change, chapter 22 will be the last chapter for my first novel. I'm very excited!!!

Share/Save/Bookmark






What am I doing right now?


Follow me at Twitter

Writing the end part for chapter 21.
about 1 minute ago from web



4 comments:

Dilip Mutum 5:16 PM  

Sorry to hear your husband was sick on the anniversary. Happy Anniversary

Fida Abbott 5:38 PM  

Hi Adam, thanks. He is fine now.

Blue Jasmine 6:51 PM  

Happy anniversary, Mbak! Gak krasa dah 7 tahun, yach!

Fida Abbott 10:31 PM  

Thanks BJ. Iya udah 7 thn tapi seperti baru beberapa tahun aja ya...

Salam utk rekan-rekan di SF

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP