Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Gifts

What a surprise!!! In the morning of Thanksgiving when I took my check at work, there were an US $ 42.97 gift card from grocery drawing for me. It was my 10th time I got it from grocery drawing and it was the highest value I ever got since last year Walmart Management started to hold this drawing for their associates . If I make on an average, I get a gift card around every 4-6 weeks. My friends asked me how I could get them meanwhile they never got it. I had a simple answer, "Because almost everyday I shop for grocery at Walmart after my work time is over although it is just several things I need."


One day before Thanksgiving I got a surprise from Gratcia who was holding Gratcia's Award Appreciation.

Below are two awards she gave special to me and she didn't want me to forward them to other Bloggers.

Gratcia, thank you for your appreciation. They are so sweet and I feel so grateful for your compliments.



















Two days before Thanksgiving, I got a message from Mariuca who was inviting me on her 'Mariuca's Award Gala' There were 13 awards available for me. Mariuca, I think you are one of the Princesses of Award. Thank you for your invitation and appreciation. You rock my world in Blogging.

















































































I also forgot to post this one that has been many months I haven't posted it here but I ever gave it to another Blogger. It was Great Buddy Award from Devita that was given in July 2008. Devita, I'm sorry for this lately posting but I never forget you as the one of my loyal Blogger friends who calls me proudly 'sister'. I think she is my youngest sister already. Thank you for your lovely appreciation.





What am I doing right now?


Follow me at Twitter

It's fun counting the awards I've gotten from my Blogging activity: 39 awards!!! Thank you for all 0f my Blogger friends who have given them to me.
about 8 hours ago from web






9 comments:

Anonymous 12:04 AM  

wow sister! I almost forget it...hahahha... thank you for reminding it.. have a great day!!

give my hugs and kisses to Ariel:D:D

Fida Abbott 9:16 AM  

You're welcome.
Ariel sends special hug and kisses for you too.

Have great Sunday

Anonymous 10:26 PM  

happy thanksgiving

Fida Abbott 2:10 AM  

Hi 88th,
Thank you

Mariuca 1:27 PM  

Hola Fida! You’re invited to join us on a BEAR-y special meme, have fun! :)

Mariuca 1:28 PM  

Congrats on all ur awards Fida and hope ul receive many more! :):):)

Fida Abbott 1:44 AM  

WOW, that is cool, Mariuca!!
Thanks for remembering me.

I'll visit your link.

Mariuca 11:13 AM  

Hi Fida! I got ur msg and have visited ur daughter's blog, but I didn't see any posts there? Is it a new blog? Anyway, sure you can have the BEAR-iuca meme up at her blog and yours too if you like. Just let me know when you are done and I'll come see your post okay? Love and hugs! :):):)

Fida Abbott 2:13 PM  

OK, Mariuca, I think I'll post it to my daughter's Blog.

Thanks for your reply.

Love & Hugs too.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP