Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Friday, October 03, 2008

Blog of the Week at FW

My Dear Friend, Anita from UK has chosen my Blog as one of Blogs of the week at her personal Blog, Finally Woken. Yuhuiiii....thank you so much Anita. I am really glad when reading her news about this. Her Blog is popular enough especially for her another Blog that she and her friend are being the Moderators at Indonesian Expatriates Forum.

I knew her in the beginning of this year through her offering of being the members of Indonesian Expatrietes Forum. Although I have been there so many months but I haven't contributed something at all in writing. Anita, please, let me know if you want me to write something for IEF Blog. I would be happy to do it as long as you are patient to wait I finish it. Be free to tell me about this, OK?!


By the way, if someone is interested to attach the logo above to your Blog or website, please, let me know by writing an email to me so I will send you the html code to attach that logo.





What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter
It has been more than 2 weeks 1 of my writings at Helium is still on the 2nd ranked from 61s. Click banner below if you're interested to read it. less than 10 seconds ago from web




4 comments:

Anonymous 2:32 AM  

Thank you very much Fida. Having my friends' blogs advertised in my blog will help readers to choose other blogs to click after mine and vice versa.

Since Indonesian Expatriates Forum will be (re)-launched in its own domain soon, I'd love to have your writing there.

Have a good day!

Fida Abbott 6:55 AM  

You are welcome Anita.

I will let you know when I am ready with my writing for IEF Blog.

Have a good day too.

Anonymous 8:56 AM  

wow!!congratulations sis!!

Fida Abbott 10:45 PM  

Thanks Icha.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP