Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Brillante Weblog Premio 2008 Award


I would like to thank to Jed Revolutia who has given a great appreciation in giving this Brillante Weblog Premio 2008 Award to me. This is my 20th awards I have received. I think someday when I have more spare time, I would like to collect all of my awards and show them in one gallery picture.

Special message to Jed, I am glad to know that you like reading my Blog, that's the most I expect from the readers who have visited this Blog. Thank you, Jed. I feel honored getting this award from you.

And this time I would like to give this Award to 3 great artists I admire them. They are:

  • Emila Yusof (Artist)

  • Elizabeth (Artist)

  • Valerie Walsh (Artist)
  • Congratulations to all of you!!!

    The rest of 4 Bloggers I owe to forward this Award for, I would post it soon in the next couple months.

    The rules are:

    - Put the logo on your blog,
    - Add a link to the person who awarded you,
    - Nominate at least 7 other blogs,
    - Add links to those blogs on yours,
    - Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.





    What am I doing right now?

    Follow me at Twitter

    I feel many things I would like to write on for my 1st book are dancing in my mind. Belive/not, they bother me.The front & back covers are done.
    half a minute ago from web

    8 comments:

    emilayusof 9:40 AM  

    Thank you so much Fida for thinking of me! Love it!

    Jed Revolutia 10:36 AM  

    thank sis Fida, niwei next time you link me up, please link to http://jed.revolutia.info because i planned to use www.revolutia.org for something other than my blog. thanks.

    Fida Abbott 10:56 AM  

    You are very welcome Emila.

    Hi Jed, OK!!

    valerie walsh 12:26 PM  

    Thank You dear Fida! That is super-sweet that you thought of me and I sure do appreciate it :) you are so pretty!

    Fida Abbott 2:19 PM  

    Dear Valerie,

    You are welcome.

    You make me extremely abashed, he, he....

    Ika Devita Susanti 7:07 PM  

    wow, congratulation sis! you are shining :D

    Elizabeth 12:38 PM  

    Fida, Thank you so much for the award. I have to wait for my son to help me put it on my blog... I love your writings! What a blessing you are... may God continue to shower you with blessings.
    Elizabeth
    PS Check out this site for healing... www.lifesongljl.org
    Read about Lorraine, the gift God has given her and her meeting with Padre Pio in 1963.

    Fida Abbott 6:44 AM  

    You are welcome Elizabeth. Thank you for your compliment.

    I have check it out. It is great. Thank you for your sharing.

    Labels

    Launching 9/28/2009

    free counters

    About This Blog

    It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

      © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP