Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Thursday, March 08, 2007

MY SPECTACULAR THING


On early January 2007, I ever told to my husband that I would do something spectacular in this year. He tried to guess what it was because I didn't tell exactly what that was. I said it would be a secret and also a surprise. It didn't sound good for him. It made me laugh when I saw his face. He looked so funny!!, he,he...!!!
But right now, it isn't a surprise again, because I will share it at this Blog.

I wished I could be a Top Reporter of The Month at KI someday in this year. To realize it, I should write articles as many as I could. In the middle of my efforts, suddenly a KI Editorial member asked my help to translate an Indonesia article to English for KI need. Without thinking anything, I accepted it. He said that my translation was very good. Then couple days after that, They offered me a position becoming an Editor for KI. I was so surprised !! Well, I ever thought about this when I was a student, this job would be a fun job and I could do it but I never realized it in my life because I thought I should be active in journalism world if I wanted to be an Editor. I forgot it!!!

Anyway, I was so glad for this offering and I enjoyed this activity although it was volunteer. I made a good decision for my new world. Several days after I accepted it, I got another news again, mentioned that as an Editor of KI I would get an International Press Card. Wow!!!....I felt like I got The Moon, guys. I was so excited.

Around a week after they made me so excited, they asked another help to translate another article for KI brochure. Because it was very important, I decided to involve my husband for checking my translation before I sent it back to them. It was great team between me and my husband. In several days, they sent me the attachments of the brochure. I was satisfied, it looked professional.

Then another great news came again to me in the next weeks after that. They noticed me as an editor who was very dedicated and loyal for KI. They gave the attention of my activity that showed I was an active Editor. Because of those reasons, they offered me a new position as a member of Editorial Board. In this position, beside I can do my editing activity, I also can contribute my thoughts, ideas, opinions or inputs for KI improvements. It was Great !!! I accepted it. They said I was the first KI Reporter whom they promoted to be a Honorary member of Editorial Board.

Last Saturday, I have gotten that card as you can see it above. I remember what my husband ever said to me that I should add my knowledge in Journalism, then it would be completed!!! Yes, I would.

In the end of this sharing, I would like to thank to Mr. Robert T.S. Nio (Mang Ucup) who had introduced KI in my life and have given me a big trust to get involved in it. Thank you also for every member of KI Editorial Board who have accepted me becoming a part of them.

As a person who has gotten the KI Press Card, I notice, since on December 15th 2006 I have contributed :

- 13 news articles
- 18 poetries
- 3 groups of photograph articles
- 1 single photograph article
- 1 information at education section
- 1 regular translation
- 1 translation for brochure

Achievement : In the list of Weekly Top Views Jan 27th - Feb 2nd, 2007

(Coatesville, March 8th, 2007)

2 comments:

Anonymous 11:14 AM  

Selamat atas International Press Card-nyaa :D

Fida Abbott 9:18 AM  

Terima kasih Indah.
Terima kasih juga sudah mampir ke Blog-ku dan menuliskan comment di sini. I really appreciate it.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP