Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Friday, December 15, 2017

Our New Family Activity

Since last early August 2017, I had an initiative to bring my husband and our youngest daughter to gather and read the bible. We started from the Old Testament: Genesis that contains 50 chapters.
 
This is one of my dreams. I had been waiting since my youngest daughter was able to read very well and prayed The Lord Prayer by herself. This initiative grew stronger since my youngest daughter told me she wanted to have bible study last year but I could not find any place of bible study for teenagers around our neighborhood. We have to wait till she is in the High School. They have extracurricular for bible study.

We use NKJV Study Bible--my gift for my husband years ago. This bible is the first publication. I got a special offer from the publisher which was free and only paid for $1 for shipping and handling. This bible is very special as we begin to open the pages one by one. It features presentation page (for every page we read); NKJV test with center-column references; 15,000 expository study notes; 350 word focus word study keyed to strong's concordance; 100 in-depth articles; 80 quick view charts; 8 full bible summary sections; 78 maps with index; subject index to annotation and features; 195-page concordance, and much more. My husband loves it! By reading together, we have time to discuss an interesting topic, especially for our youngest daughter. She has curiosity for many things.

Last Sunday was special because my husband asked to have a special time to read his favorite verses (Psalm 23: 1-6) and pray to confess his sin before we started to read. We also prayed for our son, William, who was still in the ICU at that time.

I thanked God for that special time. I hope our activity will grow well and it will bring us closer to interact with our creator and know him better.
Below I enclose my husband's favorite verses:

A Psalm of David.
1The Lord is Ps. 78:52; 80:1; (Is. 40:11); Ezek. 34:11, 12; (John 10:11; 1 Pet. 2:25; Rev. 7:16, 17)my shepherd;
(Ps. 34:9, 10; Phil. 4:19)I shall not want.
2Ps. 65:11–13; Ezek. 34:14He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
(Rev. 7:17)He leads me beside the still waters.
3He restores my soul;
Ps. 5:8; 31:3; Prov. 8:20He leads me in the paths of righteousness
For His name’s sake.
4Yea, though I walk through the valley of Job 3:5; 10:21, 22; 24:17; Ps. 44:19the shadow of death,
(Ps. 3:6; 27:1)I will fear no evil;
Ps. 16:8; (Is. 43:2)For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
5You Ps. 104:15prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You Ps. 92:10; Luke 7:46anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.
6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord
Forever.
The Holy Bible, New King James Version, Copyright © 1982 Thomas Nelson. All rights reserved.
~~***~~
If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction. 
Subscribe!

Share/Save/Bookmark
What am I doing right now?
 Follow me on Twitter 

Thank you family and friends for your support and prayers for our son, William, who is still hospitalized at the hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He is a strong young man. He had double lung transplant 6 years ago and now is battling his cancer. I believe his strength, faith, and determination are the powerful medicine to fight his cancer and God will use other special tools (doctors, nurses, medicine, treatments, etc. including family members) for healing. AMEN!

About 1 minute ago from web

0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP