Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Saturday, October 02, 2010

The Participants of Enthusiasm Photo and Review Contest 2010


In this special post, I would like to give big thank and appreciation to all participants who have participated in Enthusiasm Photo and Review Contest 2010. You have helped spreading the words about my novel, Enthusiasm and that is no other better word to say thank you except it comes from the deep of my heart. To all of you who weren't able to have a chance to participate in this event, don't worry! Wish me luck in my journey in the writing world and I will keep to hold the similar contest like that on and on.

As it has been mentioned before, that all of participants will get my special gift (Enthusiasm wallet calender or Enthusiasm magnet calender) so please, send me your complete address via FB or email me if you know my email address. Gifts will be sent during the fall session.

And now, let me presents the names of all participants in each category:

ENTHUSIASM REVIEW CONTEST 2010

Your reviews will be proposed for back cover or a special page for Enthusiasm in Indonesian version next year in February-March 2011. I will choose your best sentence in each of your review and will list all of them to be proposed to my Indonesia publisher. If you're lucky, your names will be nicely printed with other famous media names from US and Indonesia. My book will be distributed nationally in Indonesia from Sumatera to Papua so I will be so proud to read if your names will be chosen by them and printed in my book.

Participants:
1. Mike, US (letter)
2. Christ, US (letter)
3. Viviana, Malaysia (email-->online bookstore)
4. Yayat, Indonesia (online & printed media)
5. Heni, Indonesia (email)
6. Marie, US (online bookstore)
7. Marcella, US (letter)
8. Ruth, Indonesia (online bookstore)
9. Milton, Philippines (blog)
10. Theivanai, Malaysia (blog)

ENTHUSIASM PHOTO CONTEST 2010

The photos of all participants will be collected in my special Enthusiasm album and for the need to make photo collage for a special page in Enthusiasm calender--hopefully, it will be used for Enthusiasm magnet calender. A Winner will be chosen and her/his picture will appear in a special page in Enthusiasm calender along with his/her URL website/blog or his/her special comment about Enthusiasm if he/she doesn't have blog or website. Any kind of Enthusiasm calenders are not for sale. It will be used as a gift or for marketing purposes.

Participants:
1. Mike (US)
2. Viviana (Malaysia)
3. Ruth (Indonesia)
4. Yunita (Indonesia)
5. Theivanai (Malaysia)

And all of my friends who are in the participants video and have interest and support for Enthusiasm: Betty, Marie, Mario and Dion; and the attendance of every book signing events, all of you will be in Enthusiasm calender.

GOOD LUCK FOR ALL OF YOU AND PLEASE, STAY TUNE FOR UPCOMING WINNERS NEWS!!!

Share/Save/Bookmark



What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter
Translating chapter 11.

about 1 minute ago from web

6 comments:

Anonymous 7:08 AM  

Hi Fida,
I had tried to reach you because I wanted to write a review. I just found this page, and see that it is too late. I wish I had gotton to you sooner. Nonetheless, I was inspiried by "Enthusiasm". I read it and finished within two days of reading it. I wish you much success. Thank you for sharing your story with us. ~ Berlin (Johns's wife)

P.S. I am interested in seeing your cookbooks.

Fida Abbott 10:48 AM  

Hi Berlin, it's honored to have your greetings here.
Please, add me at FB and you can send your review via message at FB.

I have 2 series for my cookbooks right now and there is special discount for 20%, valid till 10/8/2010. Just add a code FALLPHOTO at checkout!

Let me know after you get my cookboos in hands.

Thank you so much and have a great weekend.

bluedreamer27 11:27 AM  

thanks for giving me the opportunity to read your book Fida.. i really had so much fun and i re4ally learned a lot from it...

Fida Abbott 11:59 AM  

Hi BD,

You're very welcome. I'm so glad you have envolved in my both contests, past and recent.

Good luck!

viviana 4:17 PM  

You're kind & fair. Hooray, we're all in for the calender.

Fida Abbott 5:12 PM  

Thanks, Vi...

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP