Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Monday, September 27, 2010

NOVEL ENTHUSIASM: Book Signing Video

Hi Guys, this is just a reminder. If you would like to participate in Photo and Review Contest, you still have three more days. These contests will end on September 30 at 12 PM at US Eastern Time.

By the way, if you still would like to purchase my book, right now Amazon has 30%off . If you live in USA, you're eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on order over $25. It mentions there are two left in stock and more are on the way. So hurry up before they change its discount. I've noticed, they always give big discounts when the stock is around 1-2 books and when more books come, they will change its discount and make the price goes up.

If you would like to read the recent reviews, there are two new reviews from Ted Alasis (JM Northern Media, LLC) and my friend, Ruth in Jakarta who just came back from Sydney, Australia.

In this evening--in my very tight time, I still have a chance to create a simple video for my book signing events. Please, check this video below and be free to let me know what's your thought.

Enjoy!!!


Share/Save/Bookmark




What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter
Still translating chapter 9.

about 1 minute ago from web

4 comments:

bluedreamer27 12:00 PM  

hi Fida, here is my entry http://bluedreamer27.blogspot.com/2010/09/book-review-contest-enthusiastically.html

thanks

Fida Abbott 12:46 PM  

AWESOME!!!
Check your entry at www.abbottsbooks.com!!!

Bravo BD!!!

Thanks so much for your participation.

Mariuca 5:16 PM  

Hi sweetie, looks like I will give this one a miss, still running around like a headless chicken here ha ha, work pilin gup ever since I got back. Thanks so much for all ur visits and lovely comments at my site, hugs! :)

And good luck on ur contest! :)

Fida Abbott 6:36 PM  

Hi, Mariuca,
Have nice resting from your long vacation. It's OK you if you miss the review contest, but if you can participate for the photo contest, it would be great. If not, it's fine, too. I just don't want to miss your sweet picture in my Enthusiasm album.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP