Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

NOVEL ENTHUSIASM: Summer Programs

Summer for many people are the time to get more relax and do vacation but not for me this year. This afternoon my daughter went home earlier from school and today is her last day of her school. Besides bringing her Kindergarten certificate, she brought a final report from her teacher--which is excellent--and a bunch of summer homeworks, including reading list, educational activities, and math. First I was thinking, I had to clean her bedroom and create a comfortable room for her to learn and do her summer activities.

My gardening activities has decreased 50% since I'm handling my book marketing which needs a lot of attention to do but I enjoy every single of it and I've learned so much and met many new people. Although it decreases 50%, this year I must be happier because my green-seedless grape plant is fruiting a lot and my another flower plant is blooming after I planted it 4 years ago. What a mircale!! I thought it would never have the flowers but I'm wrong. Now, I've learned a lot about many plants in 4 seasons country.

For my marketing activities, yesterday I have finished creating my online media/press kit by using flash website which is very new for me. I began several months ago every time I had a chance to work on it and tried to adjust using many tools to apply with. Luckily, with my full patience to learn and practice, it's finally done and you can see now everytime you visit this blog. As long as promoting Enthusiasm is the main of my book marketing, I would attach that online media/press kit here or until I change my mind. Let me know what do you think about my new stuff. I will keep updating this flash website everytime I have something new to be added there so please, keep visiting there anytime you have a spare time.




Last week I got an email announcing my on air interview. The schedule changes. It would be broadcasted on Thursday, July 6, 2010 for 24 hours and after that, it will be still there for all visitors who are interested to listen it.



Last week my name has been appeared at Xlibris Author's News about the award I got from NABE. Click this picture below to read the detail info.



In the end of this news I would like to spread the news from one of my favorite artists, Emila Yusof. Right now she is struggling in using internet because her PC is going to die soon. She is able to go online everytime she uses her husband's notebook. Because of so expensive the price of a PC, right now she is collecting the fund from online friends, either to support her via donation or purchasing her creations. Visit her blog and her little shop if you're interested to see the details of her amazing art works. This news is as a help in spreading the words. Good luck, Emila!

Thank you so much for spending your time to read this post.

Have a great and nice summer.

Share/Save/Bookmark



What am I doing right now?

Follow me at Twitter
Preparing to meet my Wal-Mart store manager and Sub-Way Manager for a chance getting a place and time for book signing. Many friends at Wal-Mart are interested to buy my book.

about 1 minute ago from web

3 comments:

Mariuca 11:41 PM  

Happy weekend sweetie, kiss ur baby girl for me! :D

Mariuca 11:41 PM  

Good morning Fida! Thank you very much for the lovely gift, love and hugs! :)

Fida Abbott 7:08 PM  

Dear Mariuca,

Thank you so much. Your recent post is very wonderful. I would treasure in my blog soon.
I love how you took the angle of those pictures.

Thank you for your appreciation.


Best regards to all.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP