Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Thursday, January 08, 2009

My Credentials



Writing Stars
Writing score: 73%
Total Articles: 64


What do you want to compete if you want to be a good writer??? Well, I don't claim that I'm a writer but writing has become a part of my life since I know the blogging world. Sometimes in my mind there are so many things I want to write but I have to face the reality that I have to be wise to manage my time between my family, my daily activities, my work, etc. One thing that I always have a commitment, at least once/week, I have to write something, either at my own blogs, here or there, at Helium, Cross-Written, or Daily Avocado. One of my own Blogs at here, I just update if there are a new book/e-book/other published stuff I'll launch.

Talking about an online media where the best writers can compete is HELIUM. I found this site when I was a newbie in blogging world. I decided to join this site to know how far my ability to write in English and to know how far I could compete with the best writers around the world.

It wasn't so easy in the beginning and I was not a simple person to give up just for trying couple months or several years to reach either rating stars or writing stars. After I wrote 64 articles/poetries there, I should stop to write more and focused to do the leap frog for my articles that might need to rewrite for better quality. I did it step by step every time I had a chance to write and last night I did a leap frog an article and I hoped it could increase my writing scores. What I got this morning?? I really could not wait what happened, this morning I checked it up, wow, I got ONE Writing Star (Yeahhhh!!). I felt my time I had spent already was so worthy.

Now, what's next? As I said before at my last posting, at least 3 writing stars I had to reach.

Well, I just enjoy every writing I'll write without pressure. Whenever I find an interesting topic and have a chance to write, I'll write there.





What am I doing right now?

Follow me at Twitter

A big project has been launched. If you are interested to know what it is, visit this link!
about 1 minute ago from web



4 comments:

Anonymous 8:03 PM  

Hi sister! I am following you at Avocado. I always learn from you. Have a great day!

Anonymous 5:50 AM  

Shalom ibu Fida.

Ini pertama kali saya berkunjung ke beranda maya ibu. Praise lord Yesus, saya menemukan banyak mutiara dalam tulisan2x ibu. Sangat memberkati.Dan nampaknya saya harus sering-sering berkunjung ke sini. Ini saya ulurkan tangan saya pada ibu (lihatlah melalui imajinasi) dan berkata : Salam Kenal !

God's abundant and blessing.

Fida Abbott 6:27 AM  

Hi Devita,
Great!! You are a good learner!!!

Have great day too.
Your Sister

Fida Abbott 6:29 AM  

Hello Sahala,

Welcome to my Blog!
Senang mendengar apabila Mas Sahala menyukai tulisan-tulisan saya. Saya bersyukur ternyata tulisan-tulisan tersebut menjadi berkat untuk sesama.

Salam kenal juga ya Mas!!

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP