Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Friday, July 04, 2008

More Award



Couple days ago Mrs. Mecombers had announced 5 Top Bloggers to win the Arte y Pico Award. The First Person she chose was me. This was the second award she had given to me.

The reason she chose me as she wrote in her post:

Fida of Fida Abbott! One of the most beautiful souls on the Internet!

I was astonished & speechless reading it. She was the First Person and the First Blogger who ever said that to me. I could not describe my feeling when I read it.
There was no other great word I could say except from the bottom of my heart: THANK YOU VERY MUCH for YOUR GREAT APPRECIATION & GREAT COMPLIMENT!!!

Let the people/family members who live around me would confess your statement. Once again THANK YOU!!!!

I could not give back your great appreciation and great compliment because it was too great to me, but through this Blog I would love to send a special gift to her as you see it below.

I like doing the cross stitches, so this gift would represent my creation via the cyber world. I hope she would like it. Although it looks so simple, but it represents how simple I am in a person.


Draw Customized Symbols - ImageChef.com




SPONSOR: Sign up SURF JUNKY and start getting paid to surf using our Surf Junky Browser.

6 comments:

Hercules Mulligan 5:44 PM  

Big congratulations, Fida! I agree with Mrs. Mecomber; you are one of the most beautiful souls on the Internet.

I am always pleased and blessed by your kind and open heart and your friendly manner. You are one of the kindest and most generous people I have met on the blogosphere. Christ in your heart makes all the difference.

Your blog shows your creativity. Congratulations again!

Anonymous 6:50 PM  

Fida, I am honored to know you. You have a great blog here and your cheerful and womanly spirit shines through. You are an example of how sweet a Christian truly should be.

I love your gift! And I cross-stitch, too! So we share a hobby.

God bless you. :)

Ika Devita Susanti 7:55 PM  

thank you sis. wow! congratulations!!
you are deserved it sis :D.

wow! you made it yourself? now i know why Ariel is so creative ;)

Fida Abbott 4:57 AM  

Hercules, Mrs. Mecombers, & Devita, I fell great blessed knowing all of you through the blogosphere world. We can show the world although it isn't the real world, but there are reason that we can not be like in the real world.

My best regards for all of you!

Fida

Miss G 7:53 AM  

Dear Fida (^_^) Congratulations! Yes I'm all heartedly believe you are as Mrs. Mecomber said! You really deserve the award!

Have a great day!

Fida Abbott 10:13 AM  

Revision to my comment above:

"We can show the world although this isn't the real world, but there aren't the reason that we can not be like in the real world in a person.

To Gratcia, thank you and I am glad you are one of my great friends too.

Best Regards,
Fida

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP