Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

New Tag has been Done


Two weeks ago Devita gave me a tag. I am so sorry if I am so late to do this tag but right now, here it is:

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
I have married since 6 years ago

2. If you can turn into anything, what do you wish you can turn into?
I don't want to turn into anything. I love being myself. Thanks God for this.

3. If you were stranded on an desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
- X-Written, because there are one of religious Blogs where friends share their life experiences and thoughts with God
- Mrs. Mecombers, because I get many valuable informations in there.
- Jennie S. Bev, she is one of the Bloggers who has shown a great challenging in her life in USA that she had passed it from the bottom life to the upper life and right now she still works so hard to reach her goals.

4. Where is the place that you want to go most?
If God permits I would like to travel all around my beautiful country, Indonesia


5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
Individual Financial Freedom

6. Who is in your mind right now?
My little cute daughter who is watching TV and playing by herself at downstair (living room). I am so proud of her!

7. What are you afraid to lose the most right now?
My Lovely Family

8. Do you want your first born child to be a girl or boy? Why?
Thanks God I was born to be a girl. My future family life (quality) will depend in my hand. Being Great Mother and Wife are the most important in a marriage life. I would be a foundation in building the quality of my family.

9. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
Absolutely

10. List out three good things of the person who tagged you!
- She is so sweet, kind and friendly
- She is a happy girl
- I consider her being my young sister in cyber world

11. What colour do you like? Why?
I like some colours, it depends the level of their lightness and darkness

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
Taking benefits of mine

13. What would you do if you won a million dollars?
You can read it here

14. What is your ambition?
Hmmm, let me think....
- Participating in building HOKI as a Top Ranked of the Online News for Indonesian based on Citizen Reporter
- Renovating basement and taking a spot for my personal office
- Doing landscape completely for my house myself
- Getting higher career

15. What would you wanna be after you're dead?
God would know me very well and welcome me to His Kingdom

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
No part at all. Everything is just great. You are not sure? Please, ask my husband!! (he, he,...)

17. What would you most want to achieve right now?
Training all Editors at HOKI to do their job perfectly (or almost) or very well

18. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My Lovely Family who are afraid in God

19. If there’s one thing in your life you want to do but yet unable to, what would it be?
Joining again with my Adult Choir or other God services in singing

20. Among all the questions asked, which one do u like most? Why?
Number 14, because they are the things that can make my life encourages more.

MySpace



Now, I would like to tag several friends to do the same things like me above. They are some of my VIP Bloggers: Emila Yusof, Mariuca, Blue Jasmine, Hercules Mulligan, and a VVIP Blogger: Mr. Yusuf Asy'ari.

SPONSOR: Sign up SURF JUNKY and start getting paid to surf using our Surf Junky Browser.

14 comments:

Hercules Mulligan 11:09 AM  

Hi Fida. Nice tag, and you gave such nice answers!

Thank you for tagging me. My schedule is still quite busy (as yours probably is!), but I assure you that I am not too bored to do another tag for you! I promise to find time for your tag. I will let you know when I have posted it up.

If I may have your permission, though, I would like to post my tag on my "personal" blog, Herculean Reflections, instead of my "history/education" blog, The Foundation Forum. So, if it is OK with you, I will post the tag on Herculean Reflections.

Fida Abbott 11:17 AM  

Absolutely Her!!
Thank you for fast respon.

I can not wait to read your Tag

Mariuca 11:39 AM  

Hola Fida! Sometimes I wish I had a little cute daughter who is watching TV and playing by herself downstairs too he he!! Thaks for the tag dearie, this is a good one, pls give me some time to get my post up! HUGS!;)

Ika Devita Susanti 12:42 PM  

cool! thank you sis :D:D

JennieSBev.com 12:56 PM  

Thank you for the tag, Fida. I'll try answering a few questions here:

1. I had never wished to get married, but God always send me nice men. :)

2. I want to turn the world into a peaceful utopia.

3. I'll invite Mbak Fida of course and two more whose names I won't mention (don't wanna be bombarded by those who aren't picked hahahah....)

4. The moon. I wanted to become an astronaut remember?

5. To change the world for the better.

Lain2 ntar lagi ya... mau pergi dulu nih. :)

Blue Jasmine 1:10 AM  

Sabar, ya, Mbak Fid....lg sibuk revisi gambar, nih....hehehe!

emilayusof 2:42 AM  

Thanks for the tag, Fida! Will do this real soon!

Fida Abbott 4:49 PM  

Dear Dev, You're welcome.

Dear Mariuca, Jen, Blue Jasmine anda Emila, thanks so much.

Rebecca Mecomber 10:08 AM  

Hello Fida! Thank you for the honorable mention in your tag. A desert island, eh? That's funny! I wonder what we would talk about? We would probably talk and talk and talk!

God bless and have a great day!

Hercules Mulligan 11:32 AM  

Hello Fida. I finally fulfilled my promise of responding to your tag. You can read it here.

Thanks for tagging me!

Fida Abbott 2:07 PM  

Hi Her,

What a nice reading your posting about his tag. It made me upside down. Sometimes laughing, sometimes so serious, sometimes funny and sometimes thoughtful.

Yeah, I gave you A PASS!!! Absolutely!!

You are great!! I think your parent should be proud of you!!!

Have great day and enjoy your day!

Best regards from PA

Fida Abbott 2:08 PM  

Dear Mrs. Mec,

I think so, ha,ha...(Talk and talk ..)

Thank you for your comment here and have nice day!

Best regards from PA.

emilayusof 10:12 AM  

Hello Fida! I just finished this tag. Come and read: http://emilayusof.com/?p=1606

Thanks for tagging!

Fida Abbott 11:16 AM  

Hello Emila,

Thank you for doing this tag. I really enjoy reading your answers. Thanks also for your compliments you wrote about me. I like your illustration on your drawing. I hope your dream will come true someday. Be faith in it, work hard and pray, and I am sure someday you will deserve to have and get your dream!!!

Your Friend in PA,
Fida

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP