Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Monday, May 09, 2016

Sweet Mothers Day Presents

Happy Mothers Day!

This year we celebrate Mothers Day differently than years before. I watched my children busy preparing lunch. Sissy came and brought a lot of foods, then invited her brother and little sister to prepare foods from entrees to dessert. We had crab cakes and tartar sauce, asparagus, green beans, bread, pineapple, crackers, grapes, Horseradish and Bray cheese, pound cake, cream, and strawberries. Hmm . . . (yum-yum!)

Meanwhile they were busy in the kitchen, I was busy with my digital camera. The results are . . .  
Ta da . . .!
For the first time seeing them busy in the kitchen preparing lunch together to celebrate Mothers Day.
I never saw him before cutting bread and preparing all the entrees. Nice job, Bubby!
Sissy had a good idea to bring her siblings to help each other in preparing lunch. 
She also trained her youngest sister to cook. 
Mimi who lives in Massachusetts made a special call and this made a perfect Mothers Day ever.

Those weren't only the sweet presents I got. A day before Mothers day when I came home from work, I saw two cards on the dinning table. My husband said I could open them the next day, but eventually, he let me open them, and  . . . what I found?
 
A card from my hubby with "$$" and another card from my youngest daughter with $5 bill.
I asked my husband how she got that money? Does she work (just kidding) or he gave her that money? He said that was her own money he used to give her sometime, but it was her own idea. What a sweet daughter! It made me thinking what about if she has a job one day. She is a generous little girl and I'm so proud of her. Her little treat showed me what a person she would be like one day.

Thank you my husband and my children for your sweet presents. They made my day very special and I could feel your love.


Love you all,
Ibu (Mother)
 
 
 
If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction. 
Subscribe!

Share/Save/Bookmark

What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter  
Done writing 6th short story and tomorrow I'll start the 7th.  
about 1 minute ago from web

0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP