Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Monday, October 06, 2014

OUR 12th ANNIVERSARY: A Devotional Message (1)

I made this carrot cake and my husband completed it with artificial flowers.
My prayer in our 12th Anniversary was asking Him to not let us playing Roller Coaster anymore. It's just enough to give both of us headache and tummy-ache. Time to relax and enjoy our life. Please, God! Amen.
Today, a day after our 12 Anniversary I read a very nice devotional message that was what I needed to help me refresh my mind. This message was written by Samuel Yudi S. in Indonesian and I tried to translated it in English. I share it here. It may be useful for you too.

Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit, I will cut and every branch that bears fruit I prune, so that it may be many fruitful. 
(John 15: 2) 
THERE IS ALWAYS A GOOD THING 

Rick Warren, author of Purpose Driven Life, had two things contradictory. He is a great success because of his prints up to 15 million copies. At the same time, his heart devastated by his wife, Kay, who had cancer. Addressing these two things, Rick said, "I used to think that life is a row of mountains and valley. We walked through the dark times, reaching peak mountain, then back again, so constantly. Now I do not believe it anymore. Life is more like two railway lines fused at the tip, and at all times you will find it good and bad thing. No matter how many good things you have received, you still face the bad things that must be overcome. On the contrary, bad life that you live in, there is always a good thing can be appreciated."

Good and bad things can often make God a tool to our discipline. As the owner of the vineyard, He wants His many fruiting plants (v. 2). To get to that stage, The owner of the vineyard will cut the branches that do not bear fruit and clean the branches that bears fruit. Each of us will experience this process to produce equivalent quality. 

God disciplines us so that we bear much fruit. Bad situation should not weaken us. In fact, with confidence, we can said that God never stops with us-continues our process. Have we willingly disciplined by God, so that we glorify Him more? -- Samuel Yudi S/Our Daily Bread (Indonesian)

REPENT MEANS CHOOSING TO FOLLOW BACK GOD AS OUR LEADER (*)

If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction. 
Subscribe!

Share/Save/Bookmark

What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter 
Chapter 14 is almost done. Tomorrow another journey will begin.
about 1 minute ago from web

2 comments:

Mariuca 2:37 PM  

Happy 12 years and here's to many more loving, beautiful joyful years, hugs! :)

Fida Abbott 9:36 AM  

Thank you Mariuca.

Love and blessing from both of us.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP