Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Monday, March 17, 2014

My Second Participation in ZP Challenge 2014


ZP Challenge 2014 is ready to take the entries of the participants. I am joining now for the second time. This event is right for me as I need to be discipline doing exercises everyday even it is just fifteen minutes besides eating healthy food. I'm not worried about food because all the food I cook everyday are very healthy, contained from Carbohydrate, protein, vitamins, minerals, and fiber. One thing that I need to cut is NOT EATING BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP. That makes me gaining more weight. Well, I have to work hard to erase this habit or my tummy will look like a pregnant woman, hahaha....
This year, I would like to use my husband's Ab Roller Evolution--I gave him last year as my Christmas gift-- besides doing fun cardio workout. It will perform abdominal crunches at any level. I can also flip this tool to do a total body workout. How does it sound? Well, it's better I just do it routinely and will see what will change with me. So excited! 


And with the additional $100,000.00 in prizes, it seems more interesting and more challenging. So, good luck Walmart associates, family members and friends. Stay healthy, save money, and live better with Walmart! (Uuups, I don't mean to do promotion here, hehehe....)***

If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.
Subscribe!

Share/Save/Bookmark



What am I doing right now?
 Follow me at Twitter 

I enjoy my brand new activities started last month in February. More projects, getting busier, but still remember to keep staying healthy and staying away from any stress. about 1 minute ago from web

0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP