Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Monday, December 16, 2013

Let's Celebrate the Joy of Giving!

Yesterday was my big day.  I cleaned up the living room and dinning room, installed Christmas tree, created a new corner table from two unused furniture. In the night I went online and applied more jobs. No wonder if I slept very well last night. When I woke up because of the ring of the alarm from my cell phone, I was dreaming.  This morning I also finished cleaning up my office. Now it looks neat and I really enjoy working in there after many weeks I had no time to make it cozy to work. Updating my blog is the next activity. I was glad this afternoon I had a chance to launch my daughter's new blog for her art collection.  It had been in my list since last year but I had no time to begin.

Well, Christmas will be coming soon next week.  Special time to give.  Have we had in mind what we are going to give to those in need? Yes, I have had. First thing that came in my mind was a man whom I used to meet standing on the street at Route 30 selling newspaper at the traffic light across the Rhode Avenue.  I had told my husband since several months ago I was going to give Christmas present to him.  My heart had been touched and told me I should do something to him.  At work, for the first time, I took a paper note hanging on the Christmas tree at the associates room.  I picked one of Christmas gift for a 3 years old boy that needs clothes.   

Christmas this year, it reminded me about my father who passed away several days before Christmas last year. I had lost my brother and my father at the same year in just three months. This Christmas will be the second Christmas without them. Two poinsettias we had ordered to donate for the church altar as our special thoughts of them in Christmas this year instead of not being able to visit their graves in my hometown, Indonesia. One day when God permits, we will go to visit with peace and grateful feeling, and spend a lot of time with relatives and friends.

What we are focus right now is the career of my husband and finding other second better job for me.  He went home this afternoon and told me of going to be promoted as a Department Manager.  One step left to make sure he must do the next job with department he is handling. I said, as long as he showed them his best effort,  he will get that position because he has the ability to manage. 

And what about with Christmas preparation?  As I have finished decorating my home, I still have more lists to do: Christmas shopping and baking while waiting my order of Indonesian stuff come this week from Asia Hom.

I will come back to update this blog next year. I will be very busy during this holiday season from Christmas, finishing two MOOC classes (Wharton and Taylor's University), preparing registration for new classes for Indonesian Online Writing Course, to applying more jobs. 

Ups, one more thing. Check this link out if you are interested to support my book, Enthusiasm, for a cause. It will end on January 2nd 2014.  All revenue of this book from the retail price made within that period will be donated to support the victims of Super Typhoon Haiyan in Philippine.

And to all of my fellow readers who will celebrate Christmas this year, please be joyful to accept my special e-Christmas card below:


If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.
Subscribe!

Share/Save/Bookmark


What am I doing right now?
 Follow me at Twitter 
Getting ready to drive my daughter to celebrate Christmas with her GS Troop.
about 1 minute ago from web

2 comments:

Mariuca 1:43 AM  

Hi dear! Wow u have been busy, how did the job application on line go? Wishing you a wonderful start to a brand new year and sending you lovely thoughts and wishes this first week of 2014, love and hugs! :)

Fida Abbott 2:16 AM  

Hello Mariuca, Happy New Year!
I am busy all the time and I enjoy my life every minute, bad and good. Thank you for being one of my loyal blogger friends. I very much appreciate of our friendship in this virtual world. I will keep updating my blog with other interesting news.

Love and hugs too special for you.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP