Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Wishing You A Warm and Wonderful Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is only a few days away! It is my second favorite holiday after Christmas. I never cook for Thanksgiving dinner since we all used to get invitation from my brother/sister in law.  My husband's family members will gather together: many kids and also many kinds of food.

This year seems different since my husband has to work on Thanksgiving day meanwhile I've just known this afternoon at work, my manager has approved my unpaid day off on Thursday. Well, that's OK, although it's little bit sad because one top family member won't be with us. I'm sure next year, we all can make it together.

How is about you? Are you going to cook the festive meals for your family? I found an interesting Turkey Tips from Five Star Home Foods e-newsletter. Check these out:

Turkey tips

If you're looking for an idea to have a special gift to the person who have invited you, I have special cookbook you can try to purchase as a gift.  It isn't too late although Thanksgiving is only a few days away. You can make it next year if you think it's too late.  It's designed exclusively for cook lover and cookbook collector. You will find an interesting story of the author besides some simple and special recipes. Feel free to let me know if you're interested. Visit Lulu.com for detail. You can preview this hardcover cookbook and purchase it at the same time on that page.
Wishing You A Warm and Wonderful Thanksgiving! 
 
 If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.  
Subscribe!

Share/Save/Bookmark


What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter  
Getting ready to prepare to meet someone tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!
about 1 minute ago from web

2 comments:

Mariuca 1:38 AM  

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, enjoy your turkey dinner! :)

Fida Abbott 11:49 AM  

Thank you, Mariuca. Have a great weekend.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP