Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Saturday, August 10, 2013

ONE CHOICE

You're always One Choice away from changing your life
One...
One tree can start a forest,
One smile can begin a friendship,
One hand can lift a soul,
One word can frame the goal,
One candle can wipe out darkness,
One laugh can conquer gloom,
One hope can raise our spirits,

And...one choice can change your life.

Think about that. One choice, just one, can change your life forever. Simply put, your life today is what your choices have made it, but with new choices, you can change directions this very moment. (Mac Anderson, Founder of Simple Truths)

I ever had the huge choice in my life almost 11 years ago and this changed my life since then. From having life as like living in the hell to have a happy life.  Making a huge choice was not easy as like as I write it here but I had belief and faith: If he wanted me to take that choice, everything would be fine because I believed He would take care of me and because I had faith in Him. And YES, he has been taking care of me in every condition and situation.  Have you seen it?  I'm sure you will see it if you have close relationship with me. My second novel will present of how GREAT He is, greater than what we ever thought.  
If you have ever read Enthusiasm, you would love the second book of Enthusiasm Saga. The story will move your heart up and down and you will feel as like the author tells in every word and sentence.
Please, stay tuned for the updated news about this book.  Thank you for your interest.(*)  

If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.
Subscribe!

Share/Save/Bookmark


What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter 
One choice I've made couple weeks ago: I decided to have very short hair style--the shortest hair style I ever have. about 1 minute ago from web


2 comments:

Urdu Novels 2:08 PM  

No doubt your site is amazing and I really like it. Nice writing, you are doing great effort, your way of writing is unique. Love this site.

Fida Abbott 6:54 PM  

Thanks and welcome to my personal blog.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP