Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I Like "A"

What will come out from your thought if you see the letter "A"? I'm sure you will relate it with grading (educational field).  
According to Ask.com, Grading in education is the process of applying standardized measurements of varying levels of achievement in a course. 

Grades can be assigned in letters (for example, A, B, C, D, or F), as a range (for example 1 to 6), as a percentage of a total number correct, as a number out of a possible total (for example out of 20 or 100), or as descriptors (excellent, great, satisfactory, needs improvement).
In some countries, all grades from all current classes are averaged to create a grade point average (GPA) for the marking period. The GPA is calculated by taking the number of grade points a student earned in a given period of time divided by the total number of credits taken. The GPA can be used by potential employers or educational institutions to assess and compare applicants. A Cumulative Grade Point Average is a calculation of the average of all of a student's grades for all courses completed so far.
Studying Excel 2010 
An hour ago I had submitted my online exam.  As I passed, I would have one more exam to finish my school. I breathed lighter as I saw my overall grades of my recent exam reached 96%.  That means my last test must reach at least 94% so I can finish my school with honor. That's my goal: I want finish my school with GPA "A" and with honor.  This will satisfy me as I have studied hard during that time.  I used to study at associate room when I had lunch time at work or at any place at home when I felt comfortable to read and didn't get any interruptions such as TV or other noisy sounds.  My goal for the last exam will be this month. That means I will finish my school by August. Then one month later will be preparation of getting my official copy of the transcript and diploma certificate and start writing resume, CV, and portfolio. The second month after graduated I will be ready to submit my application.  This will be my new adventure and I'm excited, especially when I read a source from Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor “Occupational Outlook Handbook in May 2010” mentioned median salary of Secretaries and Administrative Assistants is around $34,660.   Of course I was so enthusiastic since I took this study although the range of the salary will be vary depending on the position and company that will hire me, but at least I've known the average of the salary of that field.

Although "A" won't guarantee us to get a job easier because of other several reasons but it will show our future employer that we are capable for the field we are applying and will make us more confident to apply a job. 
I will learn a lot when I will be in the spot of that action: experiences.
So what do you think?  Do you like "A" as I do? (*)
If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.
Subscribe!

Share/Save/Bookmark


What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter 
I will submit a question about PowerPoint presentation as several options didn't apply on my screen before going to bed. about 1 minute ago from web

0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP