Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

GIFTS: Three Books in One Week

In early June I received a packet from Washington DC.  At that time I didn't expect any gift at all as there was no special event in June.  When I opened it, I smiled.  Two books were sent from one of my readers.  She is an Indonesian author and has written two books. I also ever gave an endorsement for one of her books, entitled: Air Mata (Tears), a poem anthology.  Then I remembered she ever wrote me a message mentioned if she would send her books.  Her friend would visit US in May and she would bring her books and send them to me.  What the sweet gifts.  Thank you, Mbak Rianti Setiadi.  I value your effort for sending me your books from thousands miles away. They will decorate my bookshelf and will be two of my book collections.  
Several days later, another packet came.  I asked myself, what was going on with me.  Everybody gave a gift.  As I wrote the sender name, I smiled and shook my head.  I wondered what she sent me.  "OMG!" I exclaimed as I opened the packet.  I read the book title: A Novel Idea, was given as a gift of my B-day and Mothers Day.  What a very thoughtful friend of mine!  As she knew I was writing my second novel, she sent that book as she had read it before and thought it would be good book for me to read.  I was so excited.  As I was very busy with my study and other online courses, I read that book when I was waiting someone--at doctor office or swimming pool where my youngest daughter takes a swimming class.
Thank you Mbak Yunita.  You are so thoughtful person, and full of attention and supports.  May our friendship will be blessed till both of us old. (*)
If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.
 Subscribe!

Share/Save/Bookmark


What am I doing right now?
 Follow me at Twitter 
Entrepreneurship course is done.  Next, I have to finish my study soon, then I will take the deep breath and get ready for a battle--continuing my second project of writing and searching a full time job.  Battle?  Yeah . . . battle of time, hahaha!!! (KEEP ENTHUSIASTIC, FIDA!)  about 1 minute ago from web

0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP