Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

News of the Day

What do you feel if you're facing error when working online, especially if it's related to your online exam?  I'm sure you'll get mad.  That happened to me.  I submitted an online exam this morning and got shock.  One answer I submitted was right but the result mentioned I chose the wrong answer.  Puing!!!  My nerve jumped, hahaha!!!  That's OK, I still get score 92.  I suppose getting 96.  
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABE5-B Understanding Word; Word Tools; Creating a Document; Saving, Printing and Closing a Document; Document Views; Navigating and Searching; Editing Text; Formatting Characters; Format Painter; Formatting Text with Styles 92 %
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I relieved my disappointment by looking at a small but sweet and touchable gift from my little daughter.  She gave it to me two days ago.  She said she forgot to give it as a Christmas gift that she made at school.  It was a Christmas card.  She drew, colored, and wrote it.  I opened and read it.  I didn't believe what she just had written on it.  It touched my heart deeply but I was worried it would make other moms jealous, hehehe . . . (just kidding).  Let's see what I got!

Then I also would like to share what my other children gave me as a surprise for my B-day last month.  Sissy and Bubby came to celebrate with us.  She said I didn't need to cook because she was going to cook for dinner.  Yay!  
What was she going to make? I was thinking. Pulled PorkAha!!!  It was delicious and tasty. I told her if Indonesians would love it.
Who stole potato chips? (hehehe...)
Everybody could not wait.
Take one more picture before we ate.
And I just made steamed rice and semur ayam (chicken stew).
One more other surprise: she also made a cake for me. Yum! As usually, I took some pictures to share them with all of you . . .
Thank you, Sissy and Bubby for nice and very sweet treats. We missed a family member. It was Mimi.
And I remember yesterday I also got a surprise from a blogger friend in Indonesia.  He bought my book, Enthusiasm, in e-book version at Kobo which I never I heard it before after 3 years my book published.  I checked its website, and then I  knew why I didn't know it before.  It's new and built several years ago from one of Asian countries (the owner is from Asian).  That's why they have the cheapest prize to sell the published books from western because of the different currency.  So if you're interested to see and read my book, check it out!  You can download it to some devices, from desktop, eReaders, iPhone, Tablets, Kobo Vox, Kobo Arc, till Android.  It's cool, isn't it? Thanks Xlibris!!! ***


 
If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.  
Subscribe!

Share/Save/Bookmark


What am I doing right now? Follow me at Twitter  
Time to continue my writing project about 1 minute ago from web

0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP