Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Saturday, December 22, 2012

My Father is In Heaven Now

I have been so nervous every time I open my facebook since I knew and got the message from there that my brother passed away on October 18, 2012 (in the midnight in US time) and it is the same way I heard about my father.  He passed away on Saturday afternoon at 13.35 WIB at RS. AL Dr. Ramelan, Surabaya.
 
 
He has met my brother now and will celebrate Christmas in heaven together.  What a lovely meeting.  I can't hold my tears right now.  I wish I will be there when he was sick and passed away.  But I'm sure they will see me here celebrating Christmas with my family.  They can see my family easier from heaven.
 
Tonight at 11, I hope SKYPE will work clearly so I can see all the service before they bring him to the cemetery.
 
"Go home with peace, father.  I love you!"  I send my prayer through the air and the wind will blow it slowly and bring it to you.  Please, send my big hug to my brother.  Tell him that I love him, too!
 
I will always learn the good thing from you to always pray Our Father in Heaven every time before I end every prayer I say:
 
"Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us each day our daily bread,

and forgive us our sins,
for we ourselves forgive everyone who is indebted to us.
And lead us not into temptation."
(The prayer as it occurs in Luke 11:2–4 (ESV)
My late brother's wedding day, April 1, 2012 at GKI. Hosea, Surabaya.
 
My late father wrapped the bride and the groom in red cloth, a symbol of a unity between 2 persons who are in love and get married.

My late brother's wedding day--with my parent.

My late brother Agus Prihandoko. Just married, April 8, 2012

Rest in peace.  My late brother Agus Prihandoko
If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.
Subscribe!

Share/Save/Bookmark

What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter  
... nothing to say this time. Quite moment. about 1 minute ago from web

5 comments:

Blue Jasmine 4:10 AM  

Sorry to hear about the loss of your father, Mbak! Semoga arwah ayahanda dan adik memperoleh kedamaian di sisi Bapa, ya! Keep strong....

Fida Abbott 1:54 PM  

Thank you, BJ. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Mariuca 4:34 AM  

Hi Fida,

Oh no.. this is terriblly sad news indeed.. what happened to your brother? You mean to tell me both your bro and Dad passed away this year? :(:(:(

Mariuca 4:34 AM  

So sorry to hear this sad news and I hope u are doing okay.. I am sure your brother and Dad are at least together to look after u and the rest of the family from above, take care and big hugs......

Fida Abbott 11:04 PM  

Mariuca, thank you for your sympathy. Yes, this year is the worst year I ever have. Two beloved family members passed away in two months. Can you imagine. My stress hasn't gone yet and I'm sure it will take time for me to heal. Thank you. You are my sweetheart blogger friend.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP