Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Thursday, December 27, 2012

CELEBRATING OUR 10TH ANNIVERSARY (Part 9): Be Merry!

My heart was very devastated since my late brother and father passed away in two months.  My stress hasn't gone yet 100%. It will take the longer time for me to be released.  The children attendance during my difficult time was very helpful, especially they were with me watching the service via SKYPE from the beginning until the end before they brought my father's body to Keputih cemetery on Saturday night at 11 PM (Sunday afternoon at 11.00 WIB in Indonesia).   

Many thanks to all family members/relatives and all friends who have expressed their sympathy and sent their deepest condolence.  I felt not alone and your attention and words have comforted me.
From my Indonesian publisher, YKBK, Jakarta.
From YLSA, Solo, Jateng.
In this special time I also thank all for nice e-cards, cards and photo/picture of Christmas greetings sent to me and my family.  If I missed to send the reply, please, accept my apologize since my brain sometimes can't compromise during this stress time.  But life is on and it keeps on and on, so I have to stand up and continue my journey with the strength from Him.  (Although we have planned to visit Indonesia in summer 2014 and won't see my late father and brother physically, at least we can visit and see their places where they are resting in peace now)

And we wish you all A Merry Christmas and A Prosperous New Year--a splendid year filled with abundance joy, happiness, the best of health and wealth, all-wishes-granted and a special good vibe following your business and family.
 
Yes, be merry!  That was what I would like to bring and feel together when celebrating our 10th Anniversary.  But you may believe or not, in deep of my heart had a voice that something would happen.  It would be the opposite of "be merry".  Then I found out after my late brother passed away, that time was the beginning period he started feeling sick.  (I felt devastated right now when writing this).  If I knew it, I would call him but ... I even didn't follow my heart until he passed away, I even didn't cal him at all--till I got the message from facebook mentioned he had passed away (so fast--I even didn't get any message/know if he had been sick).  I felt my world turned upside down, I was shaken and didn't know what I was doing to do except I wanted to scream loudly and fly like eagle to Indonesia and was able to wake him up from death.....
 
Yes, be merry!  Now those words sing in my head all the time.  It reminds me they are in the happy place right now where there is no pain and sickness.  

Yes, be merry!  It was I hope when the Christmas came.  Yes, I was, because I had my whole family members with me at that time from Christmas eve till Christmas afternoon.
 

 


 


 

Yes, be merry . . . because of the blessing and the strength from HIM, we had celebrated our 10th Anniversary in the simple way and very memorable.(*) 
 
If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.  
Subscribe!

Share/Save/Bookmark

What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter  
Getting ready to sleep. about 1 minute ago from web

0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP