Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

CELEBRATING OUR 10TH ANNIVERSARY (Part 5): Introducing Our Little Photographer and Entertainer

When I'm writing this post now, I have not good feeling although I've just gotten grade100% for my sixth test. November 26, 2012 was 40 days of my late brother. I called my parents on that date and talked to my father who was sick.  And today I got a message from my aunt that at that day when she met him at his plant store, he looked pale and his hand was cold.  This make me sad and I'm planning to make a short call before 7 pm today to make sure he is OK now.
I have been discussing with my hubby seriously to plan a visit to Indonesia in the next 2 years for at least 2 weeks.  I mean SERIOUSLY and I pray this time God really gives me a big chance to make this really happen.
Our little photographer

And now as I mention on the title of this post, I would like to introduce our little photographer who captured most of our pictures when we celebrated our 10th Anniversary.  She also said she would like to be a photographer someday.  At the same time, she also gave us a short entertainment as I attach 4 videos below ehrn she was dancing.  The song she picked was from my keyboard.
Our little entertainer
Please, be free to leave a comment here or at facebook.
Thank you for having time to visit this blog and read this post. 
 
 
 
If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.
 Subscribe!

Share/Save/Bookmark

What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter
I can't wait to talk to my father soon on the phone. I hope he is doing fine.
about 1 minute ago from web

2 comments:

Blue Jasmine 5:39 PM  

I hope your Dad is ok, Mbak.... The weather is still uncertain here, makes people fall ill easily.

Fida Abbott 12:27 PM  

BJ, thank you for your wonderful attention. He is going to go to RS. AL tomorrow morning. I hope he will get better after that visit.

Have a great day.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP