Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Friday, October 05, 2012

CELEBRATING OUR 10TH ANNIVERSARY (I): Ten Years Ago and Today

When I'm starting to write this post at 12.43 PM right now, I remember at the same date and time ten years ago, my husband and I, the children, my brother in law, Christopher, and some friends were having small party.  We were having lunch and enjoyed foods I cooked.  I prepared a day before and early in the morning before I got ready for my wedding.  Can you imagine it?  The children came early in the morning.  Sissy brought a medium bowl of fruits salad with real flowers as the topping.  I don't remember what the flower's name is.  That was a new thing for me.  Mimmy brought two her close friends and Bubby didn't feel good, but he was able to come.  My husband helped me to prepare everything.  I would like to share the pictures but my scanner doesn't work right now, so it's better I'll continue my story.

In the back yard of our apartment,1250 Providence Rd, Secane, we both vowed in our marriage:

The Groom: I, Gregory Abbott, take you, Fida Rojana, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law, and this is my solemn vow.

The Bride: I, Fida Rojana, take you, Gregory Abbott, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law, and this is my solemn vow.

The judge: "I introduce you a new married couple:  Mr. Gregory Abbott and Mrs. Fida Abbott!"


We both kissed each other while others gave applause to us.
Finally we got married after 1 year and a half having long distance relationship!
 
 
After everybody enjoyed their foods, we had time to play the music and danced inside our apartment. My husband had a favorite song that he would like to play for us and everybody to dance.  It was from the cassette I brought from Indonesia.  The singer is from Malaysia, Siti Nurhaliza, and her song title is: Betapa Kucinta Padamu (How Much I Love You) as you can watch its video for karaoke version below. 
 
 










And today, I sit in my office to write this special post in our special day while my husband is working and I got approval from my ex-assistant manager to take a day off. I cleaned the whole house, down stair and up stair, polished my nails and toes, took some pictures, write this post, soon I will cook, and wait for a special delivery come this afternoon. It would be a very special gift and big surprise for my husband to celebrate our 10th Anniversary.

Then in the night after my husband comes home from work, we will have a special time. What is that??? If you're interested to know what it is, please, stay tuned to read the next post. Thank you for your time to read this special post.

Happy 10th Anniversary, my darling Husband! 
 If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.
Subscribe!

Share/Save/Bookmark

What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter
I can't wait the delivery comes, my gift for our 10th Anniversary, a big surprise for my husband.
about 1 minute ago from web

0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP