Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Wednesday, July 04, 2012

A Present for the 4th of July: A Special Quote


Hi everyone, how have you been?  I hope you all are very well. 

I have been absent several weeks in blogging.  I have many things to do.  They have to be done soon.  When something is postponed because of any reasons, it will influence my schedule in finishing other things.  So, I think I'll try to finish several important things by today and tomorrow.

In my busy schedule, I still have little bit time to read (email, daily devotional message, even several pages of a book or two books although it's only once or twice a week.  I also have a special time to write my second novel).  Little bit time for each of them. 

This morning I read a very good quote written by Hudson Taylor as a bottom message from daily devotional I read in Indonesian: "KALAU KITA BEKERJA, KITA YANG BEKERJA; TETAPI KALAU KITA BERDOA, TUHANLAH YANG BEKERJA." If I translate it in English, it will be like this: "IF WE WORK, WE WHO WORK; BUT IF WE PRAY, GOD WHO WORKS."

Do you have any own experiences that reflect that quote?  You can share freely here by writing a comment.  By sharing your short story, you have shared God's love to others.

Do I have my own experiences that reflect that quote?  Yes, I do have.  I have many.  One of them is in my writing life.  I have seen how HE works.  When the first time HE CALLED ME to write in February 10th, 2006, I felt something was going to happen.  I just kept following the sound of my heart--that followed His guidance--and did what I felt I wanted to do.  Now I have seen everything has been fruitful.  He can use everything for His Will, including our writing life, becoming a great blessing to others.

I hope that quote will be a special present to all of you who are celebrating the Independence Day today!!!

Remember, everything we got, there is always God's involved!!!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY AND HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!



If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.
Subscribe!
Share/Save/Bookmark

What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter
Planning to do something special with my hubby and my little one this evening even though we are still not sure what it will be.
about 1 minute ago from web

2 comments:

bluedreamer27 6:42 PM  

happy independence Day Fida!

Fida Abbott 10:04 AM  

Thank you, BD. Happy Blogging!

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP