Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Friday, June 08, 2012

ROCK THE MALL: One Day Break to DC

My neighbor said this morning when I met her that I needed a rest as I work 7 days a week. Yes, she is right. This month, I will take 1 day off. It's tomorrow. I will accompany my little daughter and be a volunteer for her Girl Scout Troop as we will celebrate 100 years of Girl Scout in Washington DC.

If you're interested to come for this event but can't join us on June 9th? Watch the live web cast here. Streaming begins at11:00 AM EDT on June 9.

Last night I started to prepare couple things we need to bring, and I also consider to bring a book, A Little Girl Called Grace, written by Kelly Baader (International speaker, coach, and entrepreneur).  This book is a present from my good friend, Viviana from Malaysia several months ago.  As I've already read several books in this year:  Melayani Injil Melalui Media (Indonesian book, by H.A. Oppusungggu, dkk--a Christmas present from my other good friend, Yunita from Ohio) and Garden of Secrets (A novel by Barbara Freethy--I bought it myself), A Little Girl Called Grace will be the 3rd book I will  finish to read.

This event, Rock the Mall is interesting.  There would be around 200.000 Girl Scouts around the world come and celebrate together, so I think I would prepare to make an interesting article and send it to KabarIndonesia.

My little daughter asked if we would meet Indonesian Girl Scouts.  I answered her, I wished.

So guys, I will be back soon with many interesting news about this event.  Please, stay tuned!

Have a great weekend. 





If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.
Subscribe!
Share/Save/Bookmark

What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter
Sleeping time before getting ready for other work.
about 1 minute ago from web

0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP