Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'm A Marketer of My Message

Sam Henrie, Founder and President of Wheatmark, Inc writes a message today: "One of the biggest pitfalls for a published author is to think of herself primarily as an author with a book to sell, and then to behave that way. That usually translates to waking up in the morning and thinking about how she could talk more about her book and sell more copies that day. Not the most fun way to start the day. Instead, what we recommend in the Authors Academy is that you think of yourself as a marketer, a marketer of your message, and not as an author with a book to sell."

"Sedang asyik baca buku karangan my best friend, Fida."
(Sent by Nila Ratnawati, Surabaya, Indonesia)
"hahaaa.... bukunya menarik.... jadi aq senyum2 bacanya begitu loh...."
Yes, I'm in that condition of being a self-published author for my first novel Enthusiasm: I'M A MARKETER OF MY MESSAGE and not as an author with a book to sell! It's also same when YKBK bought my book right and has published it since February 14, 2012. Although I'm not as a self-published author for my novel Antusiasme (Enthusiasm in Indonesian version), I still feel that way. I collaborate with several famous Indonesian writers and entrepreneurs and YKBK--they are as LFMR 2012 sponsors--to hold my first photo and review contest for Indonesians. I have several main purposes to hold this contest named LFMR 2012, besides of being close with my readers, I really want to know why they are interested to buy and/or read my book. I have special message in my story belonging to this question. I'm nothing as an author without them so they are very important for me.

www.novelantusiasme.blogspot.com
I have been so grateful seeing so many good responses from FB friends. Also I have received several messages from them who had bought my book. They said my story has inspired them more, and they thanked me for sharing it into my novel. What a great thing to get this compliment. For me that's more important than counting how many books have been sold!!! Below, please, take a look of several messages I got from them who have read my book Antusiasme. They are original--I don't edit them:

1. From Artrias Setiawan, Solo (Middle Java), Indonesia. 
Subject: mba Fida,,i got ur book 
Date: 03/25/2012 at 07:03 PM (GMT -8) from 202.152.194.207 

Name: artrias setiawan 
City: Solo 
ID Zip: 57714 
Message: Mba Fida, congrat ya, buku nya yang indonesian language,,i have bought your book,..menarik sekali, aku termotivasi banget mbak, dan aku lebih semangat sekarang menyelesaikan novelku,..walaupun sampe skrng blm ada novel yg bisa masuk penerbit, tapi dengan "Antusiasme" mba Fida,,aku harus mencoba mengirimkan novelku ke penerbit,..thanks,..a lot,.. bye,..artrias 

2. Fanny Sie, Makassar (South Sulawesi), Indonesia.
Date: Saturday, April 14, 2012
 
Hi Mba Fida, maaf br smpt bls nih. Sy sekarang sudah d Makassar lagi. Akhrnya bukunya sdh dapat. Sy akhirnya dapat di Gramedia Mal Panakukkang Makassar, yang lalu kosong di Gramedia Mal Ratu Indah Makassar. Novelnya sangat menginspirasi, semoga saya bisa mengikuti dan meraih juga segala impian saya. Thanks Mba, GBU n Fam.

Thank you Artirias and Fanny. You have made my day!!!(*)


 
If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.
  Subscribe!
Share/Save/Bookmark

What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter  
I'm going to download my Easter pictures from my digital camera soon. I can't wait to see my smiley family faces.  Ups, I'm also listening Katana Abbott hosting her talk radio show (Smart Women Talk

about 1 minute ago from web

0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP