Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Are You Ready for Valentines Day? (Part I)

Are you ready for Valentines Day?  What do you prepare to buy as a gift for your loved ones?  I'm sure you will find so many red theme of flowers, chocolates, any kinds of candies and Teddy Bears, etc in the stores. And did you ever think you were going to give a special thing besides those?  I did. 

It was bored giving the same chocolates or other little bears to my hubby.  I was so excited planning to give him something else.  Can you guess?  (Hmm, hmm ...)  It was a poem!!!  What a nice, little and simple gift but I was sure it was special for him.

Well, if you have the same thought like me, you should prepare it earlier.  So what is it?  I'm trying to give you several suggestions--if you don't mind.

First, do you ever think about a book: A book about love?  I'm sure you will be easy to find it during this season in the book stores.  And if you care about someone you love who needs encouragement and support, the inspirational book is the answer.

Well, don't you think I'm going to promote my book?  Of course, the answer is YES!

ENTHUSIASM in Indonesian version will be released soon in the end of this month, prepared for Indonesians to celebrate Valentines Days.  You can find ANTUSIASME (The title in Indonesian version) in many book stores: Gramedia, Gunung Agung and all Christian Book Stores in Indonesia.

I was so excited when the publisher sent me (almost) final cover of my book. It looked much better and prettier than its original. I cannot wait to show it to you as soon as possible when it has been released already. Besides Valentines Day, they are planning to present ANTUSIASME to celebrate KARTINI DAY, April 21. Awesome!!!

Meanwhile you're still waiting for this book released, I'll present you an inspiring video that might give you something to fill your days. ENJOY!!!



If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.
Subscribe!
Share/Save/Bookmark

What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter Preparing for Online Writing Course that will open for registration for the class 2012. Many works!!!
about 1 minute ago from web

2 comments:

Mariuca 11:09 AM  

Hey sweetie!! :)

Happy early Valentine's Day to you! I have no idea what to get hubbs for this VDay huhuhu but it's okay la, he knows I still sayang him LOL! :)

Fida Abbott 9:24 AM  

Give a nice kiss! ha ha ha....!
Happy Blogging, Mariuca and thanks for your visit.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP