Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A MONTH AFTER WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear All,

Thanksgiving is coming soon. I'll cook Turkey for the first time in Thanksgiving and all my children will come. It will be the last Thanksgiving in our house before we move to the new house. I still do sorting and sorting when have a chance. Surely, we will move completely in December and celebrate Christmas in the new home.

As we know the plan of moving to a new house just begins in early November, around two weeks after the winner announcement of "50 Great Writers You Should Be Reading". The last news I got several days ago mentioned the book will be published soon in the end of this month. I wonder how it will look like--outside (front and back covers) and inside (its content). Meanwhile I haven't heard any news from Indonesia publisher but I have seen my book has been listed in their new book catalog with the note: "Coming Soon" and "Cover book is not finished yet". I'm excited in waiting their news; will it be my gift for Christmas, New Year or Birthday??? I even don't want to predict it.  It will be my next surprise for upcoming new year.

Btw, I have several exciting news after winner announcement besides moving to the new house. I try to list them below so I'll be easy to tell them one by one:

- My books sales increased. Each cookbook ("Fabulous Leftover Turkey" and "Tumpeng, An Authentic Indonesian Food") and novel "Enthusiasm" have been sold. Now I have two copies of "Enthusiasm" left in home. If you're interested to buy it from me, please, let me know;

- One of the readers said after reading my book, "Enthusiasm", she was inspired to buy a notebook when retired next 2 years to entertain her because she loved reading so much and also would take computer course;

- "Enthusiasm" had been sent to Afghanistan and arrived last month to entertain many US soldiers there. I will write this special news when I have a chance next week/next month;

- "Enthusiasm" has been asked by other Indonesian publisher and I responded that they were late because other Indonesian publisher has bought my book right already and will be published soon. This big surprise came from a big and famous Indonesia Publisher and the person who asked was the first person who ever introduced me about blogging and asked me to blog too. It is sad when I published "Enthusiasm", he had been left behind so far because I never heard his news in many years after that. But the good thing, I've started to communicate again with him. I haven't asked yet about his position in there--probably he has been a manager now;

- A new fans of "The Enthusiasm Saga" confessed that she was my big fans in the writing world. Hohoho!!! Big fans? That was the biggest compliment I ever got in the writing world. She is a student  in the first year in the faculty of Arabic Literary, University of Padjajaran, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia.  I see her so enthusiastic to keep writing and writing and also participate in the writing contest;

- I just knew several weeks ago, my friend, BD, has special invitation post of the last contest I participated. You can read his post here. Then from his post comment, I found my friend, Mariuca, had participated in voting. Next, Badiyo, one of KabarIndonesia's editor (volunteer) also participated in voting so I have added their names in my supporters list/thank you note. Thank you for all of you. If anybody has participated and has not confirmed yet, please don't be hesitate to let me know. Thank you for your support.

What's next? Hmm, I think I will be very busy after Christmas. I will prepare the new class for Online Writing Course. It will be held next year soon and there are several persons has asked about it already.

Well, my time is very tight but I really enjoy my life day by day with many challenging things I face. Life seems easy if you read and follow my news here but not actually. Everything is up and down, up and down. That is good so I'll always remember my CREATOR above and depend on HIM.

I hope you all will have a very nice Thanksgiving celebration. GBU! (*)


If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.
Subscribe!
Share/Save/Bookmark

What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter
Getting ready to do several things before going to bed.

about 1 minute ago from web

0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP