It has been long weeks I was in the stress condition to look for a very nice place to move. After having some meetings with several home owners, finally yesterday I (we) have signed the leasing of a right and nice house that met my requirements:
- not far from my work and my daughter's school;
- renovated/rehabbed house throughout;
- has big and nice kitchen because I love cooking;
- has at least 2 bedrooms (3 bedrooms would be great);
- has nice front porch (I always want it);
- has nice back yard so I can do small gardening, having small picnic and barbeque and it gives more free space for my children to play together, either to make snow angle, snowman, or just for kicking the ball (hahaha . . .);
- has dry and full basement;
- located in a nice neighborhood;
- and this is a must requirement: SUITABLE WITH OUR BUDGET.
My neighbor, Shirley Hallock and my friend, Yunita Phillips have brought this case (looking for a nice home) in their prayer list everyday and I thank them for great support they have shown. The power of the prayers are very real so I believe everything may happen in our life because of the faith we have.
I'm so excited. This Friday I will get the key. Then my husband and I would plan to move our belongings step by step before winter comes. I cannot wait to decorate the house soon and bring our children to have Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner together this year. (*)
Follow me at Twitter
Soon preparing my daughter to go to school.
about 1 minute ago from web