Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Sunday, November 13, 2011

11-11-11

Hi everyone,

I was planning to post something here on that date but because I was so busy and tired after came back from work so I decided to postpone it.

Actually today I have no much time to go online but I decided to give little bit time to write this post so many family and friends won't be worried about what's going on with me with no news in weeks.

We (my husband, my little daughter and me) are fine. I still do packing and packing, sorting and sorting every time I have a chance. I also don't go online frequently so please, excuse me for not replying your email or message soon.

Anyway, along with this post, I would like to invite you to support Stop Bullying through Peace, Love & Hope Art Project by giving your votes through this link. Peace, Love & Hope, is a unique anti-bullying project that spreads a global message by getting children aged 5 to 15 involved in exchange through art. Founded in 2007 by a Montreal-based artist and art educator, my friend, Avy Loftus. Now Peace Love and Hope has so far reached more than 1,000 children. Peace, Love & Hope promotes anti-bullying through art workshops, public presentations, personal story exchange, outreach and exhibitions. Children are invited to participate in batik workshops, where they are taught the techniques and have the opportunity to create individual pieces on the theme of peace, love and hope. The pieces are then assembled into large-scale quilts which Avy tours and exhibits at museums, cultural centers, schools and international children’s festivals, raising awareness and visibility for the anti-bullying cause. For details, you can visit this link.

I hope I'll write another post next week with many interesting news. And before I end this post, I would love to share 2 pictures (above and below) here taken by Cory O'Deens last month at the side yard of the church when we were celebrating The Children Fall Festival. She is a young photographer and just turns 20 years old. Her talented art photography can be seen at her own website: corysphotography.
So, give a visit to her own website and consider her to make your special memories grow fonder.


I always adore with all talented young artists who know the ways how to make their dreams come true.

Thanks Cory for the pictures. (*)


If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.
Subscribe!
Share/Save/Bookmark
What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter
Keep packing and sorting after having lunch.

about 1 minute ago from web

0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP