Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Friday, September 23, 2011

Being Finalist of 50 Great Writers You Should Be Reading

What a wonderful news I got! As the one of the authors who has ever been interviewed by The Authors Show, last month I was selected as a candidate to take part in the final selection for their Top 50 featured authors as they are going to publish soon this year the second edition of THE AUTHORS SHOW’s “50 Outstanding Writers You Should Be Reading”. The selection was by invitation only, and there was no cost associated with being a featured author in the printed version of the book. Because of how busy I was, two days before the selection ended, I sent my entry form online, including my essay that I wrote and edited it around an hour and a half (total two hours with submitting the form).

In this second year of their contest, 113 finalists were selected from the pool of guests who have been interviewed in 2011 on The Authors Show, The Business Authors Show, The Children Authors Show, The Christian Authors Show, The Wellness Authors Show and on AuthorsWebTV.com, the TV version of the show, and my essay is one of the finalists. To see the complete list of finalists, please visit The Authors Show 2011 Contest.

Then from October 1 through October 8, the public will have the chance to vote for their favorite authors from 113 finalists. The top 50 authors selected by the public will win a spot in 50 Great Writers You Should Be Reading. I hope this news will be as a preparation for all of you who would love to participate and support me. I will update this news when they have opened the public voting next month. You will be able to read my essay and vote me.

This is also a good news for all my fellow Bloggers, especially if they are as the Entrecard's members. I'm going to give hundreds and/or thousands of ECs free to them who vote and republish my post regarding that announcement. Please, stay tuned for upcoming post and thank you for your time to read this exciting news. I hope my future supporters from family, friends, bloggers and non bloggers will be excited in waiting for this event. (*)

If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.
Subscribe!
Share/Save/Bookmark

What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter
Many homework I have to do but I will keep smiling and be happy.

about 1 minute ago from web

2 comments:

Bluedreamer 1:29 AM  

Wow this is something to look forward to... I wish you all the best for this my friend..
I will surely vote for you yay!

Fida Abbott 1:40 AM  

You are one of my great supporters! Thank you, BD.

Have a great day.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP