Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm Back

Hello everyone,

What a long absence to blog. My mind had been so full with the thoughts I really would like to express in writing and blogging but I had to be patient. Then I was thinking, I needed to take long break to refresh my mind and soul.

Everything is fine with me and family. My son condition improves day by day. He is able to breath with his owns and they have moved him from ICU to regular room already. My daily activities keep busy but I always enjoy everything I do although almost every night I feel tired after returning from long work. Blogging is one of the tools to relax my mind and also can interact with all of you, bloggers or non bloggers. Since I have two different jobs, online tasks and taking care of the household needs, I think I'm not able to blog frequently but am sure I will visit yours when I have more time.

The online writing course for Indonesians had been done well in June. If you missed it, don't worry. The end of this year or early next year, the 4th general class and 2nd fiction class registration would be opened again. If you don't want to miss it, please, subscribe to this blog or be fans to KabarIndonesia page in Facebook or you also may register as a new citizen journalist there so you will get an updated news about those upcoming classes automatically.

Other exciting news is waiting for Enthusiasm publication in Indonesian version. In May, I got a news that they needed to change all conversations in English to Indonesian so I let their editor doing it and last week I heard that they had meeting with her/him. Now I'm waiting their next news. I wrote to their ex-General Manager that many Indonesians are waiting now. If you cannot wait and are interested to read it in English version, please, visit Amazon and you will get FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25 (for US customer only).I have new readers who have surprised me. They came from an old friend in California and an US blogger. They have been enjoyed reading it. My friend said that she could not put it down and my book is one of two books she had to read in this year. That was a great compliment and appreciation she gave. She said she had learned two things from my book. They were about persistence and determination. My book also is being read by an Amish woman whom my husband takes care of her two sons. He gave my book as a present to her. I wonder what she would tell after reading the whole story. If you've had Enthusiasm already, it would be good to read during this summer, especially when you are having vacation, and please be free to let me know your thought after reading it.

Well, I think I should go now. I need to cook before getting ready for work. See you soon for other exciting news in the next following weeks. Btw, I attach a new picture on the right above of this post. It was a special present from KabarIndonesia owner several months ago for getting my Enthusiasm published in Indonesia. Awesome!***

If you're interested to subscribe to this blog, please click the green sign below and follow its instruction.
Subscribe!
Share/Save/Bookmark

What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter
A good verse I read today from Jeremiah 29:11 (For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.) -- The King James Version

about 1 minute ago from web

2 comments:

bluedreamer27 12:57 PM  

welcome back Fida
so happy to hear that everything is doing well...
happy blogging

Fida Abbott 10:56 PM  

Hello BD, it's nice to hear you again here.
Thanks for your visit.
Happy blogging, too.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP