Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Appreciation In the End of 2010

Dear my fellow readers:

We will end the year of 2010 soon. I even don't feel I have been blogging for almost 5 years. Friends in the cyber world come and go as we have the same thing in the real world. For that case, I would like to show my appreciation to all of you who have spent the time to visit this blog, read it and/or give comments until this time. Your attention is greatly appreciated and I thank you for this.

For the five top EC members who have passion to be Five Top List Visitor, I would like to thank you. Please, keep your enthusiasm shine as a blogger by giving attention to each other through your visits and comments. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this Five Top EC members who have showed up as my Top Visitors for this blog. Congratulations for:

The Twitterer
Wishing On A Falling Star
Mariuca's Perfume Gallery
Meow Diaries
Our Little Corners

Most of those I also would like to thank you to everybody who has given great support and attention for Enthusiasm. Enthusiasm has brightly showed its existence because it got many positive responses, reviews and testimonials. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Without all of you, Enthusiasm won't be brighter. I also would like to give thank you to all Facebookers who have showed their supports by liking Enthusiasm Saga page. If you haven't made it and would like to support it, please, don't hesitate to join with them together below.

Enthusiasm will have long journey. First, Enthusiasm will be available in Indonesian version around February-March 2011. Second, Enthusiasm will continue for the second book that I'm going to start writing after I finish writing my second novel. May God give me good health so everything will run smoothly.

My next appreciation will go to all family and friends who have given their attention via Facebook, email, blog and especially in the real world. Thank you for any kind of support you have given.

Happy New Year 2011!!!
May this New Year bring newly found prosperity, love, happiness and delight in your life.

See you in 2011 (*)

Share/Save/Bookmark


What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter
I have to finish my scheduled progress before New Year. Happy New Year everyone!

about 1 minute ago from web

2 comments:

Mariuca 2:29 PM  

Thank you sweetie, for ur love and support, I hope the New Year has been good to you so far... hugs! :)

Fida Abbott 10:26 AM  

You're welcome, Mariuca.
Thank you for your support and attention, too.

Happy blogging!

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP