Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Friday, October 15, 2010

NOVEL ENTHUSIASM: Review Contest Winner 2010

Dear All,

Today is the second day, Enthusisam is participating in California Book Trade Show in Oakland, California. It has been great to bring Enthusiasm travelled around the cities and countries, from Indonesia, China to Germany, from New York to Oregon and California. And I hope Enthusiasm will participate more in Pennsylvania through several events besides Book Signing.

As a short info, I visited Amazon this morning. The biggest discount (54%) has been out after Enthusiasm was sold (2 paperbacks were left) and now they are having a new stock and the discount has been decreased from 54% to 10%. I don't want you to miss this special discount anymore, so please, keep your eyes to visit there and let me know if you have sent a review at Amazon or any places/media you have sent, so I will link your review at Abbottsbooks.com

For all Review Contest participants, thank you for your patience in waiting the announcement of the winner. I need to re-inform that all of your reviews will be proposed to enclose in my book in Indonesian version that will be published next year in Indonesia. The publisher would probably choose which part of your review will appear on the back cover or special page of the praises from my readers or professional media. Special for the winner, his/her review will appear at my online media kit and linked at Abbottsbooks.com. As the participants in this contest, I also will send an Enthusiasm calender magnet 2011 for each contestant to their home address.

After I read all the entries and valued them as I ever wrote last week about Review Contest Flash, I have found two reviews that got the higher scores. Those two reviews were written by Viviana from Malaysia and Heni from Indonesia. Below is the short flash to know how they both had worked during the process of writing their reviews.

Viviana bought my book directly from me because she wanted to have my own autograph attached on the book and would keep it as her memorabilia of our friendship although we never meet in person. She is the first person who sent her review via email in English and then she sent it to KabarIndonesia after it got some inputs, reedited and had been translated in Indonesian. After I shared it at FB, I got an interest and invitation from Jawaban.com to send her review to their media. I was honored getting their invitation and proud of her work. Her short review also can be read at Amazon by using my husband account. She has been inspired and motivated by my story and wished one day she could write her own story about her own online business. Congrats, Viviana! I wish one day your dream will come true.

Heni is the fourth person who sent her review via email in Indonesian. She borrowed Enthusiasm coincidently from her co-worker who came from China. Her co-worker got my book as a present from her boyfriend and brought it during her business visit in Indonesia. She was able to read my book in two days. My book had given her a huge motivation to write. Then I challenged her to write a review. She tried to send it to one of the most prestigious magazines in Indonesia, Gatra. It was a pity, they didn't accept novel review, then she tried sending it to one of the most popular daily newspapers in Indonesia, Jawa Pos. After several approaches, she got an answer that she had to re-edit her review. Through several inputs and supports she got, finally she could change her review and resent it again. An answer from an Editor said that they would re-edit again and publish it after Eid. Now she is waiting for that good news.

From the two participants above, I have reread and compared with all parameters I've mentioned before. The result is the review that has collected most of the criterias I asked will be chosen as a winner. It was written by Heni from Indonesia. Congratulations Heni! As a winner, she will get a copy of my recent cookbook; The Second Book of Amerindo Kitchen in Series entitled Tumpeng, An Authentic Indonesian Food and an Enthusiasm pen. Special for Runner Up, Viviana, I will send her an e-book of Tumpeng (the same cookbook) in a CD. Congratulations Viviana!



If you're interested to read several pages of my second cookbook, you can visit this link and if you're interested to know detail about it, you're pleased to visit Abbottsbooks.com and read an interview about my cookbook, Tumpeng.

If you're interested to get my cookbooks in a CD, please let me know, you just need to pay US $5 for each cookbook and the cost of shipping and handling (not more than US $3 for outside US and US $2 for US residence). Fifty percents of the revenue will be donated to Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and Unreached Children Program. If you want to pay via Paypal or credit card via Paypal, click this symbol below and you're ready to pay in a secure payment.







Once again, thank you to all participants. All of you were rock and I had seen how enthusiastic all of you in reading Enthusiasm and participating in this contest.

Thank you for your support to make Enthusiasm become brighter and brighter. See you in the next upcoming writing contest!

Share/Save/Bookmark

Love,

What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter
Translating Chapter 14.

about 1 minute ago from web

7 comments:

Heni Kurniawati 6:57 AM  

Hi Mbak,

Thanks for this. Previously not sure if I will be the winner. This makes me feel great and motivate me to write more...

Heni

Fida Abbott 10:10 AM  

Congrats Mbak Heni.
Thanks for your visit and your first comment here.

bluedreamer27 11:47 AM  

wow... congrats to viviana and Heni for winning this contest,
wow...so that's how tumpeng looks.... i've been wondering about it when i was reading your book... you mentioned it several times there...making me so intrigue about it hehe
have a great day Fida

Fida Abbott 1:55 PM  

Hi BD,
Thanks for your visit and message here. Yes, it is how Tumpeng looks like.

Happy blogging!

viviana 8:56 PM  

Hi Fida, thank you for choosing me as a runner up. It's an honour to review your master piece. May great success follow you because you will be a great writer someday. You've a self belief!.

viviana widjaja 9:08 PM  

Congratulations to Heni! She has worked very hard to submit the review to prestigious newspaper in Indonesia. Want to visit her blog but she doesn't have.

Fida Abbott 10:34 AM  

Hello Viviana,

You're very welcome. You deserve it.
Yes, Heni has a blog but it's not active. She is not an internet person because she is very busy with her work--don't have time to do many things but she is a smart and talented person.

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP