Give the gift of inspiration

Designed to fire up your interest, Enthusiasm is a fascinating and hopeful novel based on the author’s own true story. In this exceptional masterpiece, Abbott narrates the journey of her life and shares how enthusiasm plays a vital role in pursuing her dream in the writing world—with English as her second language—in her new country.

Here, she exemplifies her experiences, her family and relationships, her inspirations, and her passage towards her remarkable goals. This novel is a reflection of her own life, how she faces obstacles, how she handles life, how she inspires others, how she touches other people’s lives through her works, and how she achieved the amazing successes of her life and endeavors—a perfect blend of life’s spices.

Through Enthusiasm: A Novel Based on the Author's Own True Story, you will be affected by the author’s wonderful story. Filled with hope and inspiration, strength and enthusiasm, this book will draw out the best within your heart and mind.

Available in paperback, hardcover and e-book. Get free S+H, visit these websites:

For book stores, retailers and wholesalers, please visit:

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Introducing Yeshua by Author Stan I.S. Law

Facebook has given me many advantages. Besides I can meet and connect with my old friends and family in Indonesia, I also get many new friends from around the world. Several weeks ago someone wanted me to be his friend. Before I approved him, I read his profile info and I was glad. He is a writer with a pen-name Stan I.S. Law who has written 20 books. It was the first time I heard his pen-name so I thought I was a lucky person to have a friend who has the same interest in writing.

Last week I was excited getting an invitation to have his free e-book, one of his novels entitled Yeshua, Personal Memoir of the Missing Years of Jesus. I was between "yes" or "no" to accept his offering because of so many tasks I had to do. And still I'm having project right now; translating my novel from English to Indonesian and several online tasks I have to do everyday. But then I was thinking, what a wonderful to accept an invitation from a great writer, especially this book seems interesting and also it would be the first time for me to read a historical fiction.

Here is the description about Yeshua:

"The novel is based on a statement by Edgar Cayce, the late American prophet, that Jesus had visited "Persia, India, Syria and Egypt to complete His education." The author has thoroughly researched early Indian and Middle-Eastern history. He illustrates conditions in which such an education might have taken place to prepare Jesus for his ministry. As the story unfolds, Satia, the son of a wealthy caravan owner, meets the 12-year-old Yeshua (Jesus) as the latter flees in rebellion from his Essene teachers. The two become fast friends and stay that way for the 18 years not covered in the Bible - the years between the finding of Jesus in the Temple and the beginning of his short ministry. In addition to several novels, Law has written other books under his own name, Stanislaw Kapuscinski, which cover esoteric topics such as the Key to Immortality, Visualization, and The Dictionary of Biblical Symbolism."

After several days in waiting, this morning I decided to download it and read its Prologue. I was getting more excited to read the first chapter but then I had an idea to write this post.

If you're interested to know more about him, click this link and more about this book, please visit this link. It's also available in print at Amazon.

Thank you, Stan for your offering. I will write a review after I'm done reading the whole chapters. ***

Share/Save/Bookmark



What am I doing right now?
Follow me at Twitter
Two more pages to be translated, and then I will be ready to translate chapter 14.

about 1 minute ago from web

0 comments:

Labels

Launching 9/28/2009

free counters

About This Blog

It is my Personal Blog. Everything about my hobby, my interests, my thoughts, my writings, etc., I write them here. Enjoy!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP